Apocalypse Now - Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #31) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: August 13, 2021
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order July 30, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $98.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $197.98 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Lenti - Full Slip - One Click
Note: Full Slip 1000 copies - Lenti 1000 copies

41D2EF31-A175-4DD3-898C-61F84363DF47.jpegFB70B7A1-87BC-4EDB-BB40-7136F266ECA7.jpega91b9375dbb4447fe4611a52b06364db.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lenti ordered

ended up getting $9 of discount. $6 Member discount, $2 nova points and $1
Special discount. Nice

Reactions: jailbird_joey
Got roughly an $8 member discount for each slip + $8 Nova points. $306.37 total for a one click plus extra lenticular, so about $102 for each slip. With a total discount of $31.36, it's like I paid about $9 for shipping.

Reactions: samdavies
Lenti ordered

ended up getting $9 of discount. $6 Member discount, $2 nova points and $1
Special discount. Nice
Nice! I'm surprised single slips are $14 shipping to the UK, i expected it to be more due to the weight.

Assuming I move my FS from my GB OC order on at cost + shipping, the lenti will have cost me about the same as direct. There was me thinking this would fly out the door :rofl:

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
OC for me, ended up paying £129 net after a bit of paypal balance I'd forgotten and VIP discounts. Couldn't decide. Would have gone lenti if I'd had to choose, but want to see them in hand.

All still in stock I see, not suprised re price.

PS. $23 for delivery of the OC to UK.

Last edited:
@Flloydo @MM3 How're you guys getting so much member discount if you don't mind me asking?

Member discount I don’t know. When it all changed a few years ago they just assigned me a % off. I think they then increased it about a year after too. Possibly to do with how much you buy from them.
the $2 was nova points from my last order (which I’ll have again for the next order because I got another $2 on this) and then there was a special $1 discount you can redeem on the product page. I see it just before it went live.

Reactions: jasong
Yep, I got VIP member which gives 4% off I think, really re buying during the year, but mostly in the winter sale. Also had a few $'s reward re purchases.

Ahhh right, cheers guys. Makes sense. I know about nova points, but I spent all mine on my last order.

I swear I had an account years ago, but it didn't seem to work during last year's winter sale. So my current account has only been active since Dec, which explains the 0 member discount!

• Thanks
Reactions: jasong and Flloydo
Last thing I ordered from Nova was the JW2/3 4K's in Aug/Sep last year. Speaking of which, I'm still actually waiting on a replacement JW3 Lenti slip as they didn't want to send it out separately (understandable I guess) so I'm still waiting till I place a new order lol :rolleyes: Anyways, I don't have a huge amount of previous orders either yet I still get the same member discount that Flloydo mentioned. Not that I am complaining of course :p

Hour post live and a fair chunk of the 1K slip total international allocation has gone, 368 left. Only 6 lenti though unsurprisingly. So now would be the time to grab one if anyone's on the fence!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210730-150538_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210730-150538_Chrome.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 88
Last thing I ordered from Nova was the JW2/3 4K's in Aug/Sep last year. Speaking of which, I'm still actually waiting on a replacement JW3 Lenti slip as they didn't want to send it out separately (understandable I guess) so I'm still waiting till I place a new order lol :rolleyes: Anyways, I don't have a huge amount of previous orders either yet I still get the same member discount that Flloydo mentioned. Not that I am complaining of course :p

I think mine is 5.5%. it’s not quite 5 and it’s not quite 6 lol

well I guess a lot are let down by the full slip finish with that amount in stock

I think mine is 5.5%. it’s not quite 5 and it’s not quite 6 lol

well I guess a lot are let down by the full slip finish with that amount in stock
Yup, and I'd agree with them. It'll probably start shifting more later in the day once the lentis are gone I'd expect.

Reactions: Flloydo