Apocalypse Now - Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #31) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: August 13, 2021
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order July 30, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $98.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $197.98 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Lenti - Full Slip - One Click
Note: Full Slip 1000 copies - Lenti 1000 copies

41D2EF31-A175-4DD3-898C-61F84363DF47.jpegFB70B7A1-87BC-4EDB-BB40-7136F266ECA7.jpega91b9375dbb4447fe4611a52b06364db.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what? go away noob, this is perfect :LOL:
The Simpsons Noob GIF by FOX TV

It’s not. The matte black is much more muted compared to the beauty shot too.
I’m really not feeling the lenti either. Never been massive on the art. Had all my eggs In the full slip basket but I’m having second thoughts now.

Reactions: hatredhorror
Lenti looks relatively decent. Sharp enough, with good colours. Text is nowhere as distracting as I expected it to be either. This is my preference over the FS, just waiting on rear shots now...

Reactions: jasong
I can’t tell if the lenti is decent because they still chose to film these things on wired potatoes but I’m leaning toward the lenti now. From what I can see it’s ok. My problem is nova lentis in the last 2 years. I’ve not been a fan and once upon a time they were one of the greats. So do I get the lenti and maybe regret it plus it will hurt more because of the price.

shame. That full slip could of been epic but it’s just lacking so much. If the black was darker and the whole image was spot glossed then yeah. The gold foil is the only decent part. Other then that it’s pretty boring. Actually it’s very boring for the price point. And I’ve always liked that art

So maybe lenti it is

I can’t tell if the lenti is decent because they still chose to film these things on wired potatoes but I’m leaning toward the lenti now. From what I can see it’s ok. My problem is nova lentis in the last 2 years. I’ve not been a fan and once upon a time they were one of the greats. So do I get the lenti and maybe regret it plus it will hurt more because of the price.

shame. That full slip could of been epic but it’s just lacking so much. If the black was darker and the whole image was spot glossed then yeah. The gold foil is the only decent part. Other then that it’s pretty boring. Actually it’s very boring for the price point. And I’ve always liked that art

So maybe lenti it is
Which Nova lentis are you thinking of? The ones I've gotten most recently are Once, A Brighter Summer Day, and In the Mood for Love, and those are all really excellent lentis.

Which Nova lentis are you thinking of? The ones I've gotten most recently are Once, A Brighter Summer Day, and In the Mood for Love, and those are all really excellent lentis.

I have no idea what those films are lol. Kick ass hit girl lenti was the first of the bad batch. That disappointed me a lot and since then stuff like gangs of New York, John wick 4K re releases just all looked bad.
But this is with I've and I love their Akira lenti so I think the faith may have been restored anyway

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror

So maybe lenti it is
Agreed the gold foil on the writing is the best part for sure as rest of front of slip is pretty much all flat. Shame they didn't emboss and spot gloss the rest. Oh well lol

Reactions: Flloydo
Agreed the gold foil on the writing is the best part for sure as rest of front of slip is pretty much all flat. Shame they didn't emboss and spot gloss the rest. Oh well lol

Yeah it’s defo the best part. Obviously the spot gloss on the back is cool but what annoys me is the front of the full slip and the front of the steel go well together imo.
I like completely different arts on my slips to the steel. And although the lenti is different art to the steel they still have the same colour schemes. A bit samey if that makes sense. So I had convinced myself that the black minimal slip will look great next to that steel. Man I was so disappointed with those photos. But the lenti has turned out great.

I do have the Italian steelbook with that full slip art and that’s full gloss and embossed so it’s not too bad. The text on the top of the border is slightly annoying but I’ve lived with it for this long. So yeah lenti it is lol

Reactions: djjez83
I didn't know the young guy on the boat was a 14yo Laurence Fishbourne who lied on his age to get the part... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Space Cadet