Apocalypse Now - Final Cut (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #31) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: August 13, 2021
Purchase links: Lenti - Full Slip - One Click (Pre-order July 30, at 10 PM - Korea time)
Price: $98.99 (Lenti or Full Slip) - $197.98 (One Click)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Lenti - Full Slip - One Click
Note: Full Slip 1000 copies - Lenti 1000 copies

41D2EF31-A175-4DD3-898C-61F84363DF47.jpegFB70B7A1-87BC-4EDB-BB40-7136F266ECA7.jpega91b9375dbb4447fe4611a52b06364db.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well ok but that is not on Nova
Sure, no blame going anywhere. I like both editions, would have loved to get them soon, but this way I'll be happy to remember later (well, probably much later) that I already paid for the Group Buy and only have to pay for shipping then :rofl:

Considering that Zavvi's steel is selling at this price this will sell out within minutes so I would't test it too much :) While other labels are obsessed with constant re-releases of Marvel/DC titles this comes as a proper refreshment.

Reactions: PracticingPat
A couple weeks ago, Mondo sold a screenprint of the Bob Peak poster—at $100 each, 450 copies sold out in about four seconds. There is clearly a market for Apocalypse Now stuff that uses the original poster art. This edition will probably appeal to people beyond the usual steelbook collectors, and I expect it will sell quickly.

Reactions: MM3
Hopefully some shots of the slip and video of the lenti soon. They mentioned to me Before the original pre order that they will share them if the samples were ready in time but with the recent delay I’m guessing they will be ready now. Really want to see that full slip before making a decision

I love that image and it does look relatively nice, can't say I'm absolutely wowed though. Hopefully the lenti fairs a bit better. I've gone for the OC, may not have been the best choice :whistle:

I totally forgot about this and now the group buy is sold out, crap. Wonder what the chances are of getting this direct.
I'd be very surprised if you show up on time and can't get a copy of the lenti or FS.
It's been a long time since Magneto has visted Nova, last time I remember was the orginal Avengers Preorder.
Magneto lives over at WEET now, he's found a new arch nemesis to fight.

I'd be very surprised if you show up on time and can't get a copy of the lenti or FS.
It's been a long time since Magneto has visted Nova, last time I remember was the orginal Avengers Preorder.
Magneto lives over at WEET now, he's found a new arch nemesis to fight.
Want the lenti, I'm at work at 7am mountain time so hopefully I can grab a copy via my phone.

Hmmm, was looking forward to seeing the full slip but now I’m not sure on it. I do like that orange/ gold foiling

I wish the whole front image was spot glossed and not just the dripping water. That’s what’s let it down for me.

Last edited:
Hmmm, was looking forward to seeing the full slip but now I’m not sure on it. I do like that orange/ gold foiling

I wish the whole front image was spot glossed and not just the dripping water. That’s what’s let it down for me.
Same. It doesn't look bad by any means, but it doesn't knock my socks off like it could have. I'm hoping the lenti in hand shots make up for it.

Reactions: Flloydo