digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
IPHONE-XS.jpg

Who is upgrading?

Per 9 to 5 Mac:

"
Earlier today Apple officially announced when and where it will hold its next big event. Apple’s September 12th event is expected to include the introduction of three new iPhones, and 9to5Mac can exclusively share the first look at both new 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch OLED iPhones: the iPhone XS.

We believe that the new 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch iPhones will both be called iPhone XS. We also believe iPhone XS will come in a new gold color option not previously offered on the new design. Apple leaked its own gold version of the iPhone X through the FCC, but it has not been available to purchase.

Other details are still to be determined, but we can report with certainty that iPhone XS will be the name, the OLED model will come in two sizes including a larger version, and each will be offered in gold for the first time.

Apple is also expected to unveil the new Apple Watch Series 4 at the same media event. Stay tuned for more details in that space.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lone Crusader
It should be interesting to find out what new features will be available on the "XS". I could care less for the color though as it will be inside a case. I sure hope it's not $1K again, that's just freakin highway robbery. If anything, they should work on bringing the price down to make it available to more folks. I'll probably wait until next year as my 7+ will be paid off by then and upgrade options will be more reasonable.

I have an iphone 8 for God's sake. It's a bloody phone not an entertainment centre. That's what your desktop computer is for. What happened to the days when a phone was for yes making phone calls and texts. What next. Makes your dinner, wipes your arse!. Seriously it's getting a bit OTT..... (bit like my comments!)

I have an iphone 8 for God's sake. It's a bloody phone not an entertainment centre. That's what your desktop computer is for. What happened to the days when a phone was for yes making phone calls and texts. What next. Makes your dinner, wipes your arse!. Seriously it's getting a bit OTT..... (bit like my comments!)
I agree wholeheartedly! It’s freakin’ ridiculous the price of an iPhone nowadays. I think if Steve Jobs was still around he’d have something to say about it. IDK

I'm hoping my X survives many years! ha. Seems like as soon as one phone in the fam is paid off it has major issues and we're right back into more.

• Thanks
Getting back to @AcIDc0r3 I love my XS max. Smooth, fast and nice big and bright screen. I would not have upgraded had it not been for bigger size. I usually skip the s in between models but my X was just too small for my eyes. I am super mobile and do everything on my phone-I dig this big screen.

Last edited:
Getting back to @AcIDc0r3 I love my XS max. Smooth, fast and nice big and bright screen. I would not have upgraded had it not been for bigger size. I usually skip the s in between models but my X was just too small for my eyes. I am super mobile and do everything on my phone-I fig this big screen.
Sweet! I'm anxious to get one but just don't know when. Good to hear you like yours. :D

Reactions: digitalbabe
Well, I finally pulled the trigger on this and ordered a iPhone XS Max 256gb, space grey. Traded in my old iPhone 7+. :D
You wont be dissapionted :thumbs: Have the XS myself but my missus has the max, very smart phone, personally if i would'nt have ordered the XS before my missus got hers and would have seen the max i would have gone for that instead, but i rushed in thinking that the screen would have been to big :rolleyes:

You wont be dissapionted :thumbs: Have the XS myself but my missus has the max, very smart phone, personally if i would'nt have ordered the XS before my missus got hers and would have seen the max i would have gone for that instead, but i rushed in thinking that the screen would have been to big :rolleyes:
I ave the 7+ so I’ll be gaining a whole inch of real estate. So excited. I also bought two Apple Lightning docking station too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
Hahaha tried to keep the comment short, as most things I was writing just didn't sound right :rofl::rofl::whistle:

• Haha
@AcIDc0r3 How you been finding the improvement with the extra 1" :rofl::naughty:

Hahaha na, how you been finding the phone mate :thumbs: