Aquaman (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 24) [Hong Kong]

Level Of Interest

• Will Buy

Votes: 126 67.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 41 21.9%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 20 10.7%

• Total voters

Aniv

Premium Supporter
Jan 6, 2015
Release date: June 21, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip (4K + BD) - Lenticular (4K + BD) - Double Lenti (3D + BD) - Box Set (Pre-order May 17 at 8 PM, HKT, GMT+8) Check your local timings HERE
Price: $48.99 (Individual editions) - $159.97 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Double Lenti - Single LentI - Full Slip
Notes: One Click 500 sets, Full Slip 500 , Lenti 500, Double Lenti 500 (Total Print Run 3000)

BOX_bd7540db-9bc8-4f7f-9cd5-efa02065c96f.jpgDLS_16639a13-5a5e-472b-bf4c-5f3e090c2523.jpgLS_cc6f58fa-a40e-427a-a0c0-85df82434a48.jpgFS_690ec035-7e5b-4333-8f10-39a51f5f5da0.jpg

Goodies: Slips: Full sized Booklet, Character Cards, Post Cards, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Exclusive Lenticular Sticker, Envelope
Effects:
- Full Slip Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular + Spot Matte, Spot Glossy and Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + High + Spot Matte + Spot Glossy + Embossing
- One Click Box: Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Matte, + Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Embossing
- WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed" Title.
aqua_steelbook_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the steel! That's the exact art I wanted to use for my concept, but I couldn't pull it off with the limited posters that are publicly available.

Difficult decision with the slips... they're all pretty much equally as nice, but my preference would be the DL, if only for Mera on the back lol. However, I'm never going to buy a 3D setup, whereas upgrading to 4K is a possibility, so I'd obviously prefer the 4K disc over 3D... hmm decisions!

I've always said a premium edition should include everything. 3D, 4K, whatever.......

Instead of this dividing up the options. And making you buy multiple editions.

At least if everything was included in all editions, you could sell on what disc you didn't want to make a few quid back.....

Good idea! I don't plan to buy a 4K setup any time soon, so by the time I do upgrade, I'm sure the 4K disc will be a lot cheaper.

Yeah I’m just gona go for the double and pick up a 4K disc cheap down the line

Might even sell the 3D disc as my mate I watch them with don’t like the current DC universe films so I’ll never see it in 3D anyway

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I've always said a premium edition should include everything. 3D, 4K, whatever.......

Instead of this dividing up the options. And making you buy multiple editions.

At least if everything was included in all editions, you could sell on what disc you didn't want to make a few quid back.....
Only problem with that is you're then forced to pay for discs you don't want/need... although I guess you could sell them on, like @Flloydo suggested. In a perfect world they'd allow us to choose which discs we want, but obviously that'd be way too much hassle, so is never going to happen.