Aquaman (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Added to Calendar: 04-19-19

wjasoncul

Premium Supporter
Dec 11, 2012
MS, USA
Reactions
5,221 3 0
Is the Amazon one going to wind up matching or is this an FNAC "exclusive"?

Dano

Steelbook Nut
Premium Supporter
Feb 2, 2012
City of Champions
Reactions
2,286 0 0
Unlike the Amazon.fr version this also includes a bonus BD (4 discs total). The description also oddly mentions Original Soundtrack.

Marco86

The Naughty Dog
Premium Supporter
Jul 17, 2013
Germany
Reactions
5,096 1 0
Nice Edition! Do we know the audio? Thanks

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2017
France
Reactions
1,065 3 0
Unlike the Amazon.fr version this also includes a bonus BD (4 discs total). The description also oddly mentions Original Soundtrack.
Yes that's right. It's 4K + 3D + 2D + The OST :)

Mar 23, 2013
Reactions
192 0 0
Can anyone confirm that you can happily order from FNAC for delivery to the UK? If the soundtrack inclusion is accurate, then it'll be the only place to get a physical copy of it. It's been a digital only release worldwide and I know someone that REALLY wants it on CD.

StifflersDad

Premium Supporter
Apr 20, 2013
Reactions
14,282 2 0
Can anyone confirm that you can happily order from FNAC for delivery to the UK? If the soundtrack inclusion is accurate, then it'll be the only place to get a physical copy of it. It's been a digital only release worldwide and I know someone that REALLY wants it on CD.
You can order it from FNAC to be delivered to UK.
Packing can be hit and miss.
Good luck if there is any problems with your order as their customer service sucks big time.

Mar 23, 2013
Reactions
192 0 0
You can order it from FNAC to be delivered to UK.
Packing can be hit and miss.
Good luck if there is any problems with your order as their customer service sucks big time.
Cool, thanks. I'll wait for a little more clarity on the release before making a move on it, but it seems the one to have.

Jul 7, 2016
UK
Reactions
2,619 24 0
Is anybody here clued up enough to know (or suspect) which artworks are going to be on which editions of all of these Aquaman steels (non-premium)?

I collect the DC steels but I don't want to purchase the same artwork twice from different places. Forget the discs and content because I'm sure each steel I purchase will cover
4K/3D and 2D (don't care about soundtracks).

In my head right now...

HMV = pending and may not even be released

Amazon.FR = the same artwork as FNAC but without the OST and contains 4K/3D/2D?

Amazon.DE = the same artwork as Mediamarkt/Saturn (3D+2D) but also different artwork to the above?

Amazon.IT = cheapest and most basic option (2D) with the illustrated artwork, and again different from those above?

I'm just trying to confirm which artworks will be on which steelbooks as I won't be purchasing from Mediamarkt, Saturn or FNAC.
Has the AMAZON.DE artwork been established yet?

We all collect for different reasons, one of my reasons is because I like a variation of artworks too.

Sep 23, 2013
Reactions
1,959 3 0
there is the spanish 2D+3D steelbook as well, artwork unknown

Sep 23, 2013
Reactions
1,959 3 0
IT won't be the DC Illustrated one, since Spain already got that, with BD only

Jul 7, 2016
UK
Reactions
2,619 24 0
IT won't be the DC Illustrated one, since Spain already got that, with BD only
Amazon Italy IS the illustrated one... with just one disc (2D)! That's why I never bothered listing Spain.

You do know that more than one place can have the same artwork right?

Sep 20, 2013
Vianen Noord Brabant
Reactions
1,004 0 0
is there maybe a french site where you can already check the subs on these discs?

the listing on blu ray com and amazon.fr does not supply all the subs and is not that reliable