E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 19, 2019
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99
Note: Includes 4 discs (4K + 3D + 2D + Exclusive Bonus Disc)

1540-1.jpg

Aquaman-(Exklusives-Steelbook)---(Blu-ray) (2).png
Aquaman-steelbook-8.jpg

Thanks @Genla for the heads-up

Reactions: Dano
Can anyone confirm that you can happily order from FNAC for delivery to the UK? If the soundtrack inclusion is accurate, then it'll be the only place to get a physical copy of it. It's been a digital only release worldwide and I know someone that REALLY wants it on CD.

Can anyone confirm that you can happily order from FNAC for delivery to the UK? If the soundtrack inclusion is accurate, then it'll be the only place to get a physical copy of it. It's been a digital only release worldwide and I know someone that REALLY wants it on CD.
You can order it from FNAC to be delivered to UK.
Packing can be hit and miss.
Good luck if there is any problems with your order as their customer service sucks big time.

• Informative
Reactions: goufcustom
You can order it from FNAC to be delivered to UK.
Packing can be hit and miss.
Good luck if there is any problems with your order as their customer service sucks big time.

Cool, thanks. I'll wait for a little more clarity on the release before making a move on it, but it seems the one to have.

Is anybody here clued up enough to know (or suspect) which artworks are going to be on which editions of all of these Aquaman steels (non-premium)?

I collect the DC steels but I don't want to purchase the same artwork twice from different places. Forget the discs and content because I'm sure each steel I purchase will cover
4K/3D and 2D (don't care about soundtracks).

In my head right now...

HMV = pending and may not even be released

Amazon.FR = the same artwork as FNAC but without the OST and contains 4K/3D/2D?

Amazon.DE = the same artwork as Mediamarkt/Saturn (3D+2D) but also different artwork to the above?

Amazon.IT = cheapest and most basic option (2D) with the illustrated artwork, and again different from those above?

I'm just trying to confirm which artworks will be on which steelbooks as I won't be purchasing from Mediamarkt, Saturn or FNAC.
Has the AMAZON.DE artwork been established yet?

We all collect for different reasons, one of my reasons is because I like a variation of artworks too.

• Informative
Reactions: goufcustom
IT won't be the DC Illustrated one, since Spain already got that, with BD only
Amazon Italy IS the illustrated one... with just one disc (2D)! That's why I never bothered listing Spain.

You do know that more than one place can have the same artwork right?