E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 19, 2019
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99
Note: Includes 4 discs (4K + 3D + 2D + Exclusive Bonus Disc)

1540-1.jpg

Aquaman-(Exklusives-Steelbook)---(Blu-ray) (2).png
Aquaman-steelbook-8.jpg

Thanks @Genla for the heads-up

Reactions: Dano
This is what FNAC's current packaging is like. If you order two steels, they're placed side by side without any protection between them. It's actually the safest option, because there's no room for them to slide around in. Which is not the case when there's only one item in the box. I've been lucky so far - three orders placed and they all arrived without incident.
IMG_2918.JPG

i dont know how you guys do it but every time i put my delivery info their system scrambles all my info and i have never been able to get it proper so i can order something............

Which country is this one from?

In terms of artwork, the following have this artwork...

Spain (Amazon)
Germany (Amazon/MediaMarkt/Saturn)
France (Amazon)

FNAC has its own artwork based on the mock up

Italy (Amazon) is the Illustrated version

UK (Amazon) is the trident version and presumably HMV is also the trident version

Germany (Amazon) also has the trident version

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bradipolpo
i dont know how you guys do it but every time i put my delivery info their system scrambles all my info and i have never been able to get it proper so i can order something............
I see what you mean... The layout is not really conducive to US addresses. In Europe the postal code precedes the city and you would want to place the zip code next to the state. Unfortunately the postal code field is mandatory and fixed, which isn't well thought out if they're offering worldwide shipping.

Reactions: tono06
And there is no field to enter the State. I've emailed them and FB-messaged them about it but no action yet. Still, DHL does not have a problem with just the Zip code, so no worries. DHL does have a problem shipping the BR 2049 gun edition to the US though :rofl:.

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
My address came out like this for UK...

XXX XXXXXX XXXX <--- House number and street
XXXXXX <---- First name
XXXXXX <----- Surname
XXX XXXXXX XXXX XXXXXXXXXX <----- House number, street, town
XXXXXX XXXX XXXXXXXX <---- Postcode then County
Royaume Uni <---- Country

My address came out like this for UK...
XXX XXXXXX XXXX <--- House number and street
XXXXXX <---- First name
XXXXXX <----- Surname
XXX XXXXXX XXXX XXXXXXXXXX <----- House number, street, town
XXXXXX XXXX XXXXXXXX <---- Postcode then County
Royaume Uni <---- Country
Mine did when I ordered a while back and it got here ok. I wouldn't worry unless your first and last names are names of places and the postie is a complete moron.

Mine did when I ordered a while back and it got here ok. I wouldn't worry unless your first and last names are names of places and the postie is a complete moron.
Oh i'm not worrying lol, I was just showing others who are worried how it came out for UK.

If mine doesn't get delivered on the basis of the above then i'll be very shocked lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
In terms of artwork, the following have this artwork...

Spain (Amazon)
Germany (Amazon/MediaMarkt/Saturn)
France (Amazon)

FNAC has its own artwork based on the mock up

Italy (Amazon) is the Illustrated version

UK (Amazon) is the trident version and presumably HMV is also the trident version

Germany (Amazon) also has the trident version

The Netherlands (BOL exclusive) has the same artwork