E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 19, 2019
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99
Note: Includes 4 discs (4K + 3D + 2D + Exclusive Bonus Disc)

1540-1.jpg

Aquaman-(Exklusives-Steelbook)---(Blu-ray) (2).png
Aquaman-steelbook-8.jpg

Thanks @Genla for the heads-up

Reactions: Dano
seems this one is the one to get as contains all discs and also the spine isn't reverse like the other FR, can we be sure about this not reverse spine?
Yeah… but watch out for FNAC terrible customer service… I had to deal with them in the past, and with ALL the trouble it caused me, trust me, it's not worth it anymore.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: goufcustom
After all the posts I see about FNAC poor customer support, my experience was completely different. Guess they knew who was behind the screen/keyboard. :p

So this is one of the WEA steelbooks of AQUAMAN, isn't it?
I don't think anybody really knows tbh. It could be the same as amazon.fr except this one has the OST and the amazon not updated the artwork to this one. Nobody seems to know for sure whats what with all these designs. HMVs is unrevealed at present too.

It's the best artwork by far and for once I've decided to go with my heart, rather than just buy the UK version of a steelbook (which is always easier and normally cheaper).

My worry is FNACs packaging. I don't want to have to deal with a damaged item, or their reportedly terrible customer service. I've paid with PayPal (charged on despatch apparently) so that should make it easier. Have FNAC improved their packaging, or should I expect a damaged steelbook in a paper bag like Amazon.fr?

• Informative
Reactions: dfoles
FNAC ships internationally.

Well I just looked and the UK is no where to be seen on the destination list...unless I'm blind as a bat lol

..but funny enough every other country is on it from Antarctica to Magnolia...crazy...

Ignore m8...fixed.

I removed my post code and UK appeared in list..

Must be a bug lol..

Last edited: