E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: April 19, 2019
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99
Note: Includes 4 discs (4K + 3D + 2D + Exclusive Bonus Disc)

1540-1.jpg

Aquaman-(Exklusives-Steelbook)---(Blu-ray) (2).png
Aquaman-steelbook-8.jpg

Thanks @Genla for the heads-up

Reactions: Dano
Not been this over-the-moon about a movie in years...

IMO the best artwork of any release of this title, and in spite of being a tad concerned about the stiffness of the discs coming off the spindles (too much force required) the finish is just gorgeous. I can even forgive the lack of bossing.

Don’t care about the 4K but my goodness... what a treat that 3D is for me! Some genuine depth and CGI camerawork during certain sequences that are just made for 3D indulgence.

So happy with this that I had to crow.

• Haha
Reactions: mactaylor
Can anyone confirm if they deliver to the UK?

When I select the home delivery option the UK doesn't seem to be on the drop down for countries.....:(

My copies arrived safely. I have a spare (sealed) if anyone who doesn't want to risk dealing with FNAC directly is interested. Unfortunately shipping from the Netherlands is not cheap, but feel free to PM me.

May as well buy the FNAC one being the complete package over the media market one

I ordered one to the UK. First time using FNAC and it arrived very quickly. Everything went smoothly and mine arrived in mint condition. They should use better shipping boxes in my opinion but mine was fine.

I also think it's the best artwork and set so far which is why I went with FNAC over less nervous options lol

Reactions: Dhiraj1
Additional pictures ! Nice one :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190505-134117_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190505-134117_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 156
  • Screenshot_20190505-134130_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190505-134130_Gallery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 153
  • Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T