Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow 40 minutes later and everything still available here and on the website, and to think I've sat in all day just in case it went live early or something :rolleyes: :p

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Wow 40 minutes later and everything still available here and on the website, and to think I've sat in all day just in case it went live early or something :rolleyes: :p

Yeah I guess we shouldn't be surprised. A lot of people have mentioned that they didn't care for the art on this set and preferred Manta.

It's AQUAMAN pretty obvious it wasn't going to be a sell out. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I'm not a fan of the movie. I thought it was horrid actually. And I'm a fan of AQUAMAN the comic character and I dont mind Jason Mamoa as AQUAMAN .... thankfully it did very well at the box office so should definitely be a part 2 ... just hope it gets better. Kinda like Cap 1 vs. Winter Soldier. But it did so well at the box office watch them not change director or writers. :dizzy:

Also This Year I find either by ''ordering direct'' or through ''Group Buys'', collectors are more conservative in their purchases.

Perhaps there are just too many options now between WEA's, (HDZ and Manta) WWA's (everywhere) and WWA's dressed up in slips (FAC, WeeT). But I thought perhaps HDZeta would still be the top priority for people since they have a nice line of DC OC's going with Man Of Steel still to come. I'm guessing that one will be more popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.