Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: June 16, 2019
Pre-order date (HDzeta site and GB): May 11 at 10 AM EST USA - Check your local timings HERE
Note: WEA steelbook
Group buy: hosted by n3wk1d Boxset - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

BS---Single Lenti-2.jpgBS---Double Lenti-2.jpgBS---Lenti Boxset-2.jpgBS---Single Lenti 4K UHD.jpgBS---Special Pack.jpg

HDzeta DC series:
DC series.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps there are just too many options now between WEA's, (HDZ and Manta) WWA's (everywhere) and WWA's dressed up in slips (FAC, WeeT). But I thought perhaps HDZeta would still be the top priority for people since they have a nice line of DC OC's going with Man Of Steel still to come. I'm guessing that one will be more popular.

Not too many Options, if you compare last year(which was very similar in terms of releases from different retailers WWA or WEA), it was pretty similar.
I'd even say there might even have been a bit more Releases as FAC was releasing more last year than this year...

Perhaps there are just too many options now between WEA's, (HDZ and Manta) WWA's (everywhere) and WWA's dressed up in slips (FAC, WeeT). But I thought perhaps HDZeta would still be the top priority for people since they have a nice line of DC OC's going with Man Of Steel still to come. I'm guessing that one will be more popular.
Yeah I love Man of Steel. :)

to be fair, there are a lot of great Aquaman steelbooks out there like this one and others. That never makes it easy...

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Yeah I guess we shouldn't be surprised. A lot of people have mentioned that they didn't care for the art on this set and preferred Manta.

HDzeta did a wonderful Job as always with this Release, as usual it comes down to preferences.
Still, Manta's Group Buy isn't sold out.

I think a lot of people don’t want to double dip and just try and stick to one edition. Too many release and preorders, it’s drying up everyone’s bank account before pay day arrives.

Tried ordering direct and got payment success, order confirm then payment fail next to it...same as last time. Oh for a website that works HDZ :rofl:
Thank God for the GB, cheers @wxlinkswd :thumbs:

I'm not a fan of the movie. I thought it was horrid actually. And I'm a fan of AQUAMAN the comic character and I dont mind Jason Mamoa as AQUAMAN .... thankfully it did very well at the box office so should definitely be a part 2 ... just hope it gets better. Kinda like Cap 1 vs. Winter Soldier. But it did so well at the box office watch them not change director or writers. :dizzy:

Me and my mate just kept laughing at the surprise explosions from behind a wall every 10 minutes and the incredibly bad and cheesey sound track. Just ruined the film for us

He’s great as aquaman and the effects looked good in places but it was a really bad film.

I’m only going for manta to keep the collection up but DC are really not handling their shared universe well at all.

Even Wonder Woman ended up being sh!t with the reveal of that awful villain. Laughable

MOS is 100% the best one. Defo my favourite. Just wish we had a sequel to that instead of half these other poor films

[QUOTE="Flloydo, post: 2227972, member: 16146"

MOS is 100% the best one. Defo my favourite. Just wish we had a sequel to that instead of half these other poor films[/QUOTE]

Definitely agree! :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Snagged the DL from the website. I only planned on getting 1 SB for Aquaman so I'm happy I got my favorite edition. Now I just need a 4K watchable copy then I'm done dipping. Also kinda figured this wouldn't sell out quickly so I got to sleep in. It's been a good morning. :D

Snagged the DL from the website. I only planned on getting 1 SB for Aquaman so I'm happy I got my favorite edition. Now I just need a 4K watchable copy then I'm done dipping. Also kinda figured this wouldn't sell out quickly so I got to sleep in. It's been a good morning. :D

That is the Best :thumbs:

I remember one group buy, I just slept in(don't remember which one), and when I woke up made my coffee :coffee:,
then sat at the computer and grabbed the edition I wanted since the Group buy was not sold out :oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: StarkRomanoff
That is the Best :thumbs:

I remember one group buy, I just slept in(don't remember which one), and when I woke up made my coffee :coffee:,
then sat at the computer and grabbed the edition I wanted since the Group buy was not sold out :oohyeah:
That's just too boring. I'd rather be on tenterhooks stewing in my own juices, not really knowing if I'll be able to grab an edition.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.