Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 4 Votes
Title: Aquaman

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: James Wan

Cast: Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Patrick Wilson, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Nicole Kidman, Willem Dafoe, Temuera Morrison, Dolph Lundgren, Randall Park, Ludi Lin, Graham McTavish, Michael Beach, Patrick Cox, Otis Dhanji, Kaan Guldur, Connor Zegenhagen, Winnie Mzembe, Gabriella Petkova, Braden Lewis, Vincent B. Gorce, Jon Quested, Sasha Dulics, Rhianna Palmer, Natalia Safran, Djimon Hounsou

Release: 2018-12-19

Plot: Arthur Curry learns that he is the heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis, and must step forward to lead his people and to be a hero to the world.

Attachments

• aquaman.jpg
    aquaman.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 859
Just want to thank you @tridon for your post. I don't usually go to the movies much anymore because I have nobody to go with but your post inspired me to venture out to the cinema today and see Aquaman. I have to agree with your assessment, I was totally blown away by it...and then some. Totally badass movie! :notworthy::D:D

Glad you saw it and enjoyed it, bud! :D

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Had a lot of fun watching this. The end battle was kinda overlong IMO... but still, what a great introduction movie!

I kinda hope they would make us forget they already made a useless Justice League movie and continue re-building the DC universe the proper way with this and Wonder Woman. Bring us now colorful Superman, an action boasted Batman, a joyful Flash and then, redo Justice League!

Had a lot of fun watching this. The end battle was kinda overlong IMO... but still, what a great introduction movie!

I kinda hope they would make us forget they already made a useless Justice League movie and continue re-building the DC universe the proper way with this and Wonder Woman. Bring us now colorful Superman, an action boasted Batman, a joyful Flash and then, redo Justice League!

I can see it happening. I think next year 'New Gods' begins production and that should connect to Darkseid. Hopefully everyone will get a stand alone film and build to a second Justice League. I think it'll become clear next year when we find out if Affleck and Cavill are being replaced.

Really enjoyed this, I especially liked that this had more of a fantasy movie feel than your standard comic book movie. The visuals were excellent and the film as a whole was a fun ride. WW is my favorite of the DCEU but this does give it a run for its money.

Finally saw this today and oh my god it was lame. I've read that this is the film that gets the worlds of D.C. back on track, don't make me laugh :LOL:

I'd give it a 6/10 at best and that's only due to how visually nice it is, the occasional funny one liner and Amber Heard :drool: