Army Of Darkness (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Scream Factory) [USA]

rj531

Rock Ninja/Steelbook Contributor
Premium Supporter
Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release date: August 14, 2018
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon - Best Buy - WowHD
Price: $26.99 (Shout) - $19.99 (Amazon - Best Buy) - €18.91 (WowHD)
Notes: Special Offer, order from ShoutFactory.com and get a FREE 28.5" X 16.5" ROLLED LITHOGRAPH featuring our brand new artwork, available while supplies last! Also get it shipped Two Weeks Early!

IMG_3564.jpg

Bonus Extras
DISC ONE (Theatrical Version)

• Medieval Times: The Making Of "Army Of Darkness" Featuring Interviews With Cast & Crew
  • Original Ending
  • Original Opening With Optional Commentary By Sam Raimi And Bruce Campbell
  • Deleted Scenes With Optional Commentary By Sam Raimi And Bruce Campbell
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • TV Spots
  • Home Video Promo
DISC TWO (Director's Cut)

• Audio Commentary With Director Sam Raimi, Actor Bruce Campbell And Co-Writer Ivan Raimi
  • Additional Behind-The-Scenes Footage From KNB Effects
  • Vintage Creating The Deadites Featurette
  • Vintage "Making Of" Featurette
  • Extended Interview Clips With Sam Raimi, Bruce Campbell And Robert Tapert
DISC THREE (International Cut)

• 4K Scan Of The International Inter-positive
  • Television Version With Additional Footage (Standard Definition)
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • Still Galleries With Rare Behind-The-Scenes Photos From Production Designer Anthony Tremblay, Visual Effects Supervisor William Mesa And Special Make-Up Effects Artists Tony Gardner And KNB EFX, Inc. (Over 200 Stills)
  • Still Gallery Of Props And Rare Photos From The Collection Of Super Fan Dennis Carter Jr.
  • Storyboards For Deleted Or Alternate Scenes
  • Vintage The Men Behind The Army Featurette

Last edited by a moderator:
How are wowhd for packing steelbooks or in fact anything bigger also?not used them in a very long time and I believe back then you was sometimes cheaper buying from another wowhd that your own one.
I have had bad experiences with Amazon with steelbooks crap packing and dented steels I only use zavvi for this now but they don't over everything but there white boxes sure work.
Who else do you recommend for your standard steelbooks who ship internationally.

How are wowhd for packing steelbooks or in fact anything bigger also?not used them in a very long time and I believe back then you was sometimes cheaper buying from another wowhd that your own one.
I have had bad experiences with Amazon with steelbooks crap packing and dented steels I only use zavvi for this now but they don't over everything but there white boxes sure work.
Who else do you recommend for your standard steelbooks who ship internationally.
Mine arrived mint despite **** packaging.. its not shittier than amazons however

Would rather order from wowhd than overseas amazon (i.e. .com or .ca)

Back in stock at Shout! Factory ($21.99)

Reactions: moviewizguy