aod.jpg

picture.php

View attachment 70817

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 692
Last edited by a moderator:
Isnt there about 5 different cuts of this movie?

I believe Germany has a 5 disc blu ray with all the cuts. o.o

Anyway, happy to complete the set AND finally see this movie once and for all! The low print run and title-less cover doesnt bother me much.

I'm guessing it'll be another double play, right? Like the last 2?

Reactions: PoisonClan
Brilliant - sure hope it goes live when I'm at home as I don't want to miss this!

Also hoping this will include both the theatrical and directors cut versions.

I will be getting this....I don't have the other 2 on steelbook....which steelbook versions do you suggest picking up for part 1 and 2 to go along with this one? I never followed steelbooks before mid-2013, and am not aware of the older released titles...

I will be getting this....I don't have the other 2 on steelbook....which steelbook versions do you suggest picking up for part 1 and 2 to go along with this one? I never followed steelbooks before mid-2013, and am not aware of the older released titles...

Just get the uk versions, as number 2 was a studio canal release also. You can get the first one quite cheap, the 2nd film however sold out on zavvi ages ago and goes for roughly £20 on fleabay, not to bad considering how much some other steels go for on eBay when they are sold out!

Reactions: BaleHardy
Cant wait for this to complete my trilogy. Hope it has directors commentary as Raimi and Campbell commentaries are hilarious.

Not sure why I've only just clicked on this, but....

That's not the final artwork, surely? Title says WEA and the current picture has the same artwork as my UK amaray. Or am I missing something? Does WEA only apply to steelbook artwork?