picture.php

View attachment 70817

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 697
Last edited by a moderator:
guys....

when i watched my trilogy i found AOD to be by far the worst of the trilogy... for straight horror i found Evil Dead to be sublime for such an old movie... great original camerwork and a cool creapy "lost in the woods" atmosphere ...for Dead By Dawn Ramini added some genius unexpected humour elements at the right places to make for arguably the best movie in the series...

….but AOD is jus all out comedy done badly imo ....any1 who has not seen this might be in for a shock considering the praise it gets here….

Vastly overrated
IMO

:movie:

Last edited:
guys....

when i watched my trilogy i found AOD to be by far the worst of the trilogy... for straight horror i found Evil Dead to be sublime for such an old movie... great original camerwork and a cool creapy "lost in the woods" atmosphere ...for Dead By Dawn Ramini added some genius unexpected humour elements at the right places to make for arguably the best movie in the series...

….but AOD is jus all out comedy done badly imo ....any1 who has not seen this might be in for a shock considering the praise it gets here….

Vastly overrated
IMO

:movie:

This is how I feel too, but I still like the film very much :thumbs:

Reactions: SaberTooth
I really want this as I got ED1 and ED remake. Need ED2 and AOD steels BUT prefer the CE for its content. This will be same UK disc as before.

Front and back are great, but no title and black and white inside artwork AGAIN from Studiocanal. The film is in color! Makes it easier for me to pass as I've never been a fan of the film compared to the first two Evil Deads.

Last edited:
Reactions: hayemaker and kron
I wish the title was on the front, but otherwise, this is an amazing steel design. Will get this and put add a hub for my Director's Cut Edition from the standard Germany release (so it will contain both the theatrical and director's versions). I much prefer the director's cut but it will be cool to have both on Blu-ray and to get the steelbook.

So is the current UK blu the directors cut version? With the bleak ending? I only have this movie on DVD so will be upgrading to this steelbook no matter but I much prefer the downbeat ending.

Front and back are great, but no title and black and white inside artwork AGAIN from Studiocanal. The film is in color! Makes it easier for me to pass as I've never been a fan of the film compared to the first two Evil Deads.
Dude I'm with you on the b&w interior form Studiocanal everytime.. drives me insane.. unnecessary at these prices.

The artwork is really nice overall but not sure if I'll pick this up or not, there is just so many releases at the moment.