aod.jpg

picture.php

View attachment 70817

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 699
Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I much prefer Iron man 3 to the first as well.

Forgot about that, may be in the minority, but by far the best of the three, the Mandarin stole the show

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
name me at least one third episode of a trilogy (except LOTR) as good as the first one, please.

And I thought return of the king was the weakest of the 3

Reactions: BDDB
Forgot about that, may be in the minority, but by far the best of the three, the Mandarin stole the show

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

And I thought return of the king was the weakest of the 3

I just wanted to be a bit cliché and provocative to look at your movie tastes here :)

Coming back in topic, I love AOD, even if it's a hybrid work so far from the innovation of the first two masterpieces. I don't know, i grew up with that... skeleton soldiers, a man fighting against his evil part, time travels, building hands in the middle ages... :D

Last edited:
So is the current UK blu the directors cut version? With the bleak ending? I only have this movie on DVD so will be upgrading to this steelbook no matter but I much prefer the downbeat ending.

the version in the UK trilogy i got is the upbeat ending i think:

Ash returns to S-mart, checks out some T&A & fights a Deadite who shows up for no reason whatsoever :hilarious:

Very impressive camerawork again in that last scene ..in fact i'd say Ramini’s unique camerawork is the only highlight in this otherwise poor end to the series

-EDIT-

oh yeah another superior part 3 in a trilogy: Return of the Jedi owns Star Wars :cool:

Last edited:
the Australian one? it's still a beauty but definitely the worst and cheap one of the necronomicon trilogy, and there's no director's cut blu-ray in that edition, they put it on the dvd only...

Yeah, I agree its not the best quality but its still a nice edition, If I had the film in an amaray I might have bee tempted on the steel but Im trying to get away from double dipping on blu rays

Are we not gonna mention Evil Dead 2's total snazziness? I mean, as middle movies go, it's pretty great; a perfect balance between ED's horror stuff and AoD's comedy, and it also contains the /grooviest/ quote ever /shot

Reactions: navydavey