Multi Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (3 variants) (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [México]

Oct 25, 2011
Neverland
Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel

Release Date: March 26th
Price: $999.00 MXN (Pre-order $99 MXN)
Notes: G2, No inside artwork

Gameplanet

ArmyOfTwo_TheDevilsCartel_gameplanet.jpg

Blockbuster/Game Rush

ArmyOfTwo_TheDevilsCartel_gamerush.jpg

Gamers

ArmyOfTwo_TheDevilsCartel_gamers.jpeg

Last edited:
Is it impossible to get a hold of all 9 steelbooks from mexico? I've been looking for some time, but I haven't found ANYTHING. Makes me wonder what other G2 releases are from mexico that I haven't heard about.

all 9 in my pic are the steels from Mexico. I'm not too hip and savvy as to where they can all be purchased at but the member Buffalo here does know where and can assist.

I was given these as a gift from game devs so that is why i cant tell you outright where to purchase them. However they are all very awesome in person and I highly recommend. The up close steel of Crysis 3 where he is looking at you with arrow also seemingly got released in Poland so its possible you could find that one on ebay and save some money.

It appears that the MX versions arent sold separately and are requiring game purchases.

Reactions: Buffalo MX
any chance for this steelbook to be released in europe?

No that steelbooks are as far as i know all exclusive to mexico. In Europe you can get one from austria which is pretty cool and i guess one from sweden. Here's a link for the austrian version:

http://www.gamesonly.at/Army_of_Two...ut_Edition__inkl__Pre-Order_DLC_PS3_5271.html

If the information by scanavo from steelbook.com is reliable, it will be released in both g1 and g2.
I'm not sure about the following but i believe i read that it's limited to 5000 pieces each.

Reactions: tweetious

It appears that the MX versions arent sold separately and are requiring game purchases.

Absolutely correct Wreck, the only way to SECURE the case was doing a pre order AND purchasing the game ($999 mxn) no spares will be sent to any store.

Once released a very hungry hunt begins over Mercado Libre posts does not last even 10 or 15 mins or most sellers do not want to sell them separately, other sellers do not ship into México :eek: :confused:

Definitve expect scratches on cases since are sent to stores non factory sealed + none care on shipping to stores, I have seen how product boxes are trown as garbage bags from truck (completely Ace Ventura method :emb:).

Enviado desde mi LG-E510f usando Tapatalk 2

Reactions: ocielz