Arrival (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 17) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: April 14, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - Quarter Slip
Price: $245 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip A1) - $52.99 (Full Slip A2 - Lenti) - $51.99 (Quarter Slip)

334153441_5912047155537823_6235440416153712781_n.jpeg327154262_896611578275317_4150376001568412903_n.jpeg334590733_3606845489560964_7691717178059750032_n.jpeg334267202_1229602744608737_2567165776265687717_n.jpeg334160935_228960836245946_9039519108438670732_n.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This'll be my first direct order from WeET... what's it like ordering from their site? Is there usually a mad rush? Anything I should know in advance about the check out process?
The site is easy enough. Just have your account set up and be logged in, so you’re ready to go when it’s live, just in case it sells out quickly.

The issue with a weet direct order isn’t the website. It’s their customer service, or lack thereof, if you receive a damaged copy. Just be aware with direct order that it’s a coin toss whether you’ll get any support from them if there is something wrong.

This'll be my first direct order from WeET... what's it like ordering from their site? Is there usually a mad rush? Anything I should know in advance about the check out process?

The site is easy enough. Just have your account set up and be logged in, so you’re ready to go when it’s live, just in case it sells out quickly.

The issue with a weet direct order isn’t the website. It’s their customer service, or lack thereof, if you receive a damaged copy. Just be aware with direct order that it’s a coin toss whether you’ll get any support from them if there is something wrong.
@Noodles
be sure to use a different password for your account because of the missing SSL/TLS

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Lots of potential for a bare metal finish with that steelbook. WeET have been better with that recently but still remember some of their earlier releases (Infinity War for example)
Aye, it's always a concern with weet. IW was particularly bad though, as it was actual silver. The other 3 Avengers, Ragnarok, CM, AMATW and their SM trilogy were all near totally abscent of bare metal. It did make an appearance again in Spiderverse though, which does have a similar colour scheme to this one..

It uses PayPal as the only payment method.
Lately there was no rush, titles were available for days or weeks even, but they weren't exclusive steelbooks.

• Informative
Reactions: Noodles
Might be going for the quarterslip on this one.
Full Slip A1 doesn‘t totally wow me and A2 is a bit too similar to the steelbook for my taste (Dr. Banks has the same shot of her on the back of the steel).
I wish they would have used the back of Full Slip A1 or the back of Lenti B as the front of a Full Slip.

Last edited:
Just saw the prices on their facebook page, the quarter slip is only 1 USD less then the other slips: Both Full Slips and Lenti: 52.99, Quarter Slip: 51.99.
I‘m not sure how it can be only one dollar less, given you are getting much less extras and no slip.
So guess I‘ll just go for A1 then

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Arrival GB Process, please read carefully to avoid confusion.
  1. Please create an account on the bluraylife store as soon as possible.
  2. Ensure that you log in at least five minutes before the GB goes live and use the following link.
  3. The GB product listings for Arrival will only appear at the exact predetermined GB live time. Until then, they will not be visible on the GB section or in the search results.
  4. Once you have added a product to your cart, please include your HDN ID in the "Order special instructions" field.
  5. Choose from multiple payment options during checkout, with Shop Pay as the preferred option. You can download and setup the shop pay app on your phone or computer in advance, you can also apple pay , meta pay, credit cards etc.
  6. You will receive the shipping bill via the usual process within 1-2 weeks after product release from either USA HUB or HK HUB host (myself or @blackberry) .
  7. Orders can only be shipped to address provided during initial order placement. No changes allowed to ensure fast order fulfillment.

That being said here is when the Arrival Group Buy will be live. Once its sold out there will be no restock and the only options would be to try directly at WeetCollection store or other sources

Order Limits
  1. Only one OC Box per customer or address is allowed.
  2. Customers are limited to purchasing one of each individual variant for each address.
  3. Customers who buy the box edition are not permitted to purchase individual variants (FS,LS,QS).

Where to put HDN forum id while checking out?

hdnid.png

When will Group Buy go live?

1677738661692.png

• Informative
Reactions: Mokum and Felix_ro