Arrival (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 17) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: April 14, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - Quarter Slip
Price: $245 (Box Set) - $54.99 (Full Slip A1) - $52.99 (Full Slip A2 - Lenti) - $51.99 (Quarter Slip)

334153441_5912047155537823_6235440416153712781_n.jpeg327154262_896611578275317_4150376001568412903_n.jpeg334590733_3606845489560964_7691717178059750032_n.jpeg334267202_1229602744608737_2567165776265687717_n.jpeg334160935_228960836245946_9039519108438670732_n.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to post those! You have have to do it as a gif, rather than media link do you? It doesn't show the whole thing though
Yeah for some reason Facebook links dont work for me.
So I download from FB then upload to gifs.com which converts it to gif, from there you can insert the gifs.com link as media

Yeah for some reason Facebook links dont work for me.
So I download from FB then upload to gifs.com which converts it to gif, from there you can insert the gifs.com link as media
What a faff. Wouldn't work for me either. Some fb videos have worked for me before, but "reel" ones weet do don't seem to.

I love Amy Adams and, even though the lenti has the best artwork as a whole, I don't like her in that picture. So it's either A1 for me or A2. TBH A2 is pretty solid but A1 has got my attention primarily.

I can't believe I'm thinking of passing on a premium of one of my all-time favorite movies, but these are all so bad. :( The only thing I like is the lenti that comes with the one-click. All I really want is to change my Kimchi lenti o-ring into a regular slip. It's still my favorite edition, except that it's an o-ring.

A2 is my favourite, but then the artwork is too similar to the steelbook... same with the lenti. And A1 is just boring IMO. I'd go for the 1/4 slip if it were actually reasonably priced, which it isn't. Meh, think I might just pass now tbh.
Yeah I don‘t know how they came up with the price for the quarterslip, it‘s a shame

Reactions: Noodles
Arrival GB Process, please read carefully to avoid confusion.
  1. Please create an account on the bluraylife store as soon as possible.
  2. Ensure that you log in at least five minutes before the GB goes live and use the following link.
  3. The GB product listings for Arrival will only appear at the exact predetermined GB live time. Until then, they will not be visible on the GB section or in the search results.
  4. Once you have added a product to your cart, please include your HDN ID in the "Order special instructions" field.
  5. Choose from multiple payment options during checkout, with Shop Pay as the preferred option. You can download and setup the shop pay app on your phone or computer in advance, you can also apple pay , meta pay, credit cards etc.
  6. You will receive the shipping bill via the usual process within 1-2 weeks after product release from either USA HUB or HK HUB host (myself or @blackberry) .
  7. Orders can only be shipped to address provided during initial order placement. No changes allowed to ensure fast order fulfillment.

That being said here is when the Arrival Group Buy will be live. Once its sold out there will be no restock and the only options would be to try directly at WeetCollection store or other sources

Order Limits
  1. Only one OC Box per customer or address is allowed.
  2. Customers are limited to purchasing one of each individual variant for each address.
  3. Customers who buy the box edition are not permitted to purchase individual variants (FS,LS,QS).

Where to put HDN forum id while checking out?

hdnid.png

When will Group Buy go live?

View attachment 550645

Can you pay by paypal ?
thanks

A1 looks the best in my opinion. A2 also looks good, but the slip artwork is too similar to the steelbook. The front and back of the lenti don't match well with warm tones on the front and cool tones on the back.

Reactions: samdavies
Decided on the lenti. A1 is rubbish. That front is pretty f**king bad! A2 is okay but I have that front art on the back of the kimchi/ Weet WWA lenti release.

Only issue with the lenti is it’s a little similar to the steel with the exact same shot of renner but over overall prefer it. Back is nice too plus it will have a lovely finish. Would of preferred if It was a full slip
Agree the front of A1 is horrendous :woot: o_O

The poster cards are all just different shots of the space ship?

I would go with A1 if I didn’t already have the film arena version.

I just can’t keep buying new exclusives to replace things that I bought years ago. I wish there were more exclusives of newer movies like JoJo Rabbit, for example, instead of more Leons and Arrivals.
Happy to have arrival, but I’d also buy Jo Jo

Reactions: Veronica Mars