Arrival (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #68) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 15, 2017 (Standard) - April 19, 2017 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 699 CZK (Standard) - 899 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 1000 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16665132_1649195895096958_2657487088027561466_o-jpg.292428

Arrival.JPG
film_23063_3.jpg film_23063_4.jpg

It's ok, don't worry about it. You were just given a friendly reminder that's all :)

If you need help figuring things around the forums, feel free to PM myself or any of the other mods who happen to be online.

Thank you @Apollon for your willingness to help me.
Although I do not spend that much time here, and even less writing something, so when I (rarely) do it, beside the fact I'm not aware of some (several if not all) things/rules/regulations/requirements, I might be "stumble" and even "fall", so please bare with me (if you/all can and want)!

Thank you!

P.S. I still can't figure out how can someone be in this thread for buying a movie on Blu-Ray and not seen it before!?!?
P.S.2 If you haven't seen this movie yet, @Steelbookzombie, I STRONGLY suggest you to see it as soon as possible, you'll surely not regret it, although is not the "shooting+space-ships-classic-SF", but rather heavy and deep thinking SF! Needles to say I saw it already several times, bot @ Cinema and @ Home! And again, please excuse me for spoiling it to you (or others alike)!

You guys are not being realistic. Instead of shrinking the size of the ship, they should extend the "ARR VAL" to match the size of the ship. :thumbs:

@C.C. 95 How about you do what you normally do and show everyone what i mean? :LOL:;)

Anyways, i wanted to get every premium release for this movie but FA is making me have second thoughts about that decision. I've already watched the film so i know it's called Arrival. So even if i can get past the "hidden" 'I', the back artwork is still ******. :dunno:

is it too much to ask for PA or BF to pick up this title? :coffee:
@AlienKing
IMG_0484.JPG

P.S. I still can't figure out how can someone be in this thread for buying a movie on Blu-Ray and not seen it before!?!?
Oh my sweet summer child! I dont know how i can explain this, so i'm going to let you learn it the hard way.

Also, you probably offended half of the population here with that question :LOL: (just kidding btw)

That is what i call perfection. :thumbs:
But you misunderstood me. Read my first line again and see if you figure it out.

the soldiers on the front look odd. the soldier furthest away doesnt look the correct size for how far away he is from the soldier in the foreground. The two soldiers are only a short distance apart, but their sizes suggest they are much further apart. Its just looks like a bad photoshop.

Plus the soldiers look EXACTLY THE SAME. As if the second soldier is literally a copy/paste of the first. They are both in the exact same position, facing the exact direction, and captured with the exact same stride.

If you wanted to be really picky you could also say the shadow of the alien craft defies logic and reason. The sun should be far more central, given the direction the shadow is cast.

I wonder how many times that "shared eye" gimmick has been used on movie posters. I didn't realize it went all the way back to the mid-90s.

In the end when all is said and done, I just don't like it - it feels weird, I just keep reading it like two separate words (that make no sense - my minds jumps to "pirates"). Hopefully somebody will make a better version.

Reactions: AnubisNefer