cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: May 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti - (Pre-order on April 20 at 2 PM Korea Time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $34.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $69 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Note: Lenticular Edition (900 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (700 copies Numbered Card) - One Click (Numbered 1 ~ 200)

컨텍트_풀슬립케이스_뷰티샷.jpg 컨텍트_렌티큘러오링케이스_뷰티샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a video of the lenti on IG but I'm not sure how you post them on here from the app

The lenti looks very sharp! I wish it were a slip and not an O-ring, but it is what it is. Not the biggest stunner edition ever, but very solid. Can't wait until my copy arrives! :)

Looks like they're using the slightly glossier steelbooks for these?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Doesn't need to be movement as long as depth perception is there
Depth perception is created by the distance between the foreground and the background, created by the movement. The things in the foreground move left, the background right. The more movement, the more depth. That's why things in the foreground pop most against things directly in the background like the phone in kimchidvd's zootopia:thumbs:

Depth perception is created by the distance between the foreground and the background, created by the movement. The things in the foreground move left, the background right. The more movement, the more depth. That's why things in the foreground pop most against things directly in the background like the phone in kimchidvd's zootopia:thumbs:
Well . . . all I can say is that when I watch the video, the depth looks good to me. It looks like Amy is very clearly in the mid-ground, with the floor in foreground and the window/writing in the background. I like the simplicity of this one, because often I find that when a lenti is cluttered with a lot of details, the effect doesn't work quite as well.

But we'll see better when we all have our own copies right in front of us. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Huguito

Righto ;)

Let's just wait until we have them in-hand then we can all judge. It's hard to tell from an Instagram video