cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: May 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti - (Pre-order on April 20 at 2 PM Korea Time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $34.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $69 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Note: Lenticular Edition (900 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (700 copies Numbered Card) - One Click (Numbered 1 ~ 200)

컨텍트_풀슬립케이스_뷰티샷.jpg 컨텍트_렌티큘러오링케이스_뷰티샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow this turned out really great, might have to try to get me a copy

not sure how i feel about the rainbow effect on the ship. think i'd prefer it without that

Wonder when these will be dispatched

Is it just the local orders that were sent out so far?

Well mine has already been dispatched. Leaving Incheon today.
Cheers

That's so odd, I never got a dispatch email but I just checked my account and it already shipped and arrived in London today.

Should receive it this week.

• Thanks
Reactions: funkeule
Mine arrived today,

It's nice but not kimchis greatest efforts

Back of the lenti is just a flat gloss finish, no bossing or even on the spine title which they normally do.

Lenti isn't bad and I prefer the steel to the uk one anyway

This is my first WWA steel kimchi package (apart from Disney or Pixar
Releases which they seem to go all out on) and I doubt I will get anymore. Just their proper WEA exclusives in the future like normal. Still happy to own it though

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Received today, but unfortunately my copy appears to have a flaw in the lenti, or possibly a scratch :(. There is a vertical line at the lower left and a shorter line next to it and they don't move if I push the shrinkwrap. They can only be seen at a certain angle though and other than that I really like it :drool:.

DSCF6307.JPG

Does @Wreck have our copies for us in NA ?

Does Kimchi ships all to you then you forward what wreck needs ? Or does KImchi Ships the GB copies for NA Directly to @Wreck which would make more sense ? :dunno:

Hi bud I have yours.Will be in touch soon. Figured you may want to combine with Highwater, but ill be in touch.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Just finished watching this. Such a great film

Package is growing on me more too but still far from kimchis best efforts

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Mine came today, and the lenti is really nice--one of my favorite lentis in my collection. It's very clear and deep. Kind of feels like I'm holding a tiny Amy Adams.

Okay, that's a little weird. But my point is that the lenti is really good. :) If it was a regular slip and not an o-ring, this would be the perfect edition.