cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: May 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti - (Pre-order on April 20 at 2 PM Korea Time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $34.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $69 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Note: Lenticular Edition (900 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (700 copies Numbered Card) - One Click (Numbered 1 ~ 200)

컨텍트_풀슬립케이스_뷰티샷.jpg 컨텍트_렌티큘러오링케이스_뷰티샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my OC today:

01.jpg

The usual Kimchi packaging...

02.jpg

I tried something new with the photos, which didn't work out too well. Please excuse the reddish tinge to the photos.

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

I like both editions a lot. The lenti has great depth, but my gut feeling tells me I'll like the full slip even more, once the shrink wrap is off.

happy days. :) one of my favourite films of last year and i finally have my copy (thanks massively to @cooey for assisting, super, sound :notworthy:). watched it again immediately. i love all the themes, ideas, concepts - made me suddenly less than horrified about the idea of a Blade Runner sequel, too, when i first saw it.
giphy.gif

i got the lenti; had to, the fullslip looked good, but this is the only release so far with a lenti for the logograms, which was the most obvious (but still best) lenti you could do for this film (FAC - space helmet shots, really?) everyone's got excellent photos above, so i won't duplicate. i think it's a good package, and the lenti is good - not amazing, but it is good. :thumbs:

in fact, the other day was a doubly good day...

Seeing these in hand pictures makes me bummed I missed this one, looks absolutely amazing

I have the FAC one but I think the kimchi might be better

• Thanks
Reactions: JCC