cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: May 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti - (Pre-order on April 20 at 2 PM Korea Time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $34.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $69 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Note: Lenticular Edition (900 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (700 copies Numbered Card) - One Click (Numbered 1 ~ 200)

컨텍트_풀슬립케이스_뷰티샷.jpg 컨텍트_렌티큘러오링케이스_뷰티샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i'm going for the lenti only. I wish they'd have put the back art on the front (same as FA) with title. Then i would've got the one-click...

Kimchi should really start announcing these earlier, like most I probably would have gone for this over the FilmArena version but that's now already paid for

Reactions: goufcustom
The Arrival FAC looks better and gives more "goodies".

The pictures about KimchiDVD editions available on their website, release date is May 10th, price is not displayed, but I heard both will be 35 usd (onclick might be 70-80 usd, persumably).

To be honest, a lenticular or a simple "full slip" (what is full is closed, like a box, whatever) case and few character cards is almost nothing, like in case of almost every HDZeta (and might be BluFans Editions).

Yes, FAC is expensive, especially from brainless, a-hole, greedy eBay resellers, but we have a chance for group buy here at HDN (and at the site of else where).

So, I am more the f-ing happy about I could get a "lefotver" Arrival FAC here, but I will think and take my time about editions what KimchiDVD will release soon.

EXACTLY!

The "booklet" and "photo book" is two different things, but one is in the FAC all the time. If at least a 16 or 32 page "photo book" would be here, that would be better.

Yes, the price is okay, but look at the content. - The artwork / design is matter of taste, very personal thing.

Anyway, FAC, KimchiDVD (and later might be HDZeta, BluFans, etc.) will be on eBay for "gold price" from brainless, a-hole, idiot, greedy resellers! :/

One edition for OneClick price or more. Just look after about Kingsman Manta Lab versions. :/ I hope they spending that money for medicine. :/ :(

Just looked the BS in my laptop. Looks super thin and underwhelming. I am sure these will look good in hand but lack of booklet is disappointing.

Wow, so happy i ordered the FAC insead of waiting for kimchi...but all just a matter of taste i guess. The fact that kimchi didn't even bother to make their own steelbook art would have been really disappointing if i had decided to wait for this

Reactions: Curacao86