cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: May 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti - (Pre-order on April 20 at 2 PM Korea Time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $34.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $69 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Note: Lenticular Edition (900 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (700 copies Numbered Card) - One Click (Numbered 1 ~ 200)

컨텍트_풀슬립케이스_뷰티샷.jpg 컨텍트_렌티큘러오링케이스_뷰티샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, so happy i ordered the FAC insead of waiting for kimchi...but all just a matter of taste i guess. The fact that kimchi didn't even bother to make their own steelbook art would have been really disappointing if i had decided to wait for this

What makes you think they didn't try to release a WEA? Unless you have some inside knowledge you should refrain from making such insinuations.

Last edited:
The more I look at it, the more uncertain I am about the lenticular. It'll either be amazing or truly awful. Hopefully they release a video of the lenticular effect in a day or two

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
The full slip artwork looks quite dull to me although I'm sure It will have a great finish. The lenti could be good, it depends whether it's a transition or depth one.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Flloydo
Lenticular should be both depth and transitional like Thor: The Dark World imo

I'm hoping that too but if they only
Pick one then I still hope depth

Yeah transition would look cool on the design because of the image BUT I'm a sucker for depth and IMO is worth the money whereas just transition is like a step back for me

If blu fans can do it with Zootopia and what looks like dory could be then I cant see why kimchi can't

What makes you think they didn't try to release a WEA? Unless you have some insight knowledge you should refrain from making such insinuations.
Yeah you're right... all titles that i was previously interested by kimchi had exclusive artwork so i'm not used to that

I'm hoping that too but if they only
Pick one then I still hope depth

Yeah transition would look cool on the design because of the image BUT I'm a sucker for depth and IMO is worth the money whereas just transition is like a step back for me

If blu fans can do it with Zootopia and what looks like dory could be then I cant see why kimchi can't
Yeah I agree. That being said, Her proved that animation works well. If the symbol moved but looped around and around, making different patterns, similar to the rotating shape from her, that could look amazing

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah I agree. That being said, Her proved that animation works well. If the symbol moved but looped around and around, making different patterns, similar to the rotating shape from her, that could look amazing

My mind always changes with her

One of my favourite films, love the steel, the goodies and the colour choices for the steel and the lenti and as much as love the idea of what they tried to achieve with the lenti the execution is not on point IMO

Could of been much clearer and visible with better transition (just how I feel) and we know that can be done very well but it was around the time kimchi were hit or miss with lentis whereas nowadays they are mostly hit

And although the full slip looks nice and the finsh is great I just didn't agree with the art. She's not in the film. I couldn't go for it on that reason alone considering the film meant so much to me (and still does).
They should not of allowed that art IMO. But it does look nice

My mind always changes with her

One of my favourite films, love the steel, the goodies and the colour choices for the steel and the lenti and as much as love the idea of what they tried to achieve with the lenti the execution is not on point IMO

Could of been much clearer and visible with better transition (just how I feel) and we know that can be done very well but it was around the time kimchi were hit or miss with lentis whereas nowadays they are mostly hit

And although the full slip looks nice and the finsh is great I just didn't agree with the art. She's not in the film. I couldn't go for it on that reason alone considering the film meant so much to me (and still does).
They should not of allowed that art IMO. But it does look nice
Difference of opinion man, the lenticular is probably the one I pull out more than any other in my collection but that's cool man. Hopefully whatever they pull out for Arrival is up to our standers :naughty:
But yeah I always hated the Her fullslip on artwork alone

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Difference of opinion man, the lenticular is probably the one I pull out more than any other in my collection but that's cool man. Hopefully whatever they pull out for Arrival is up to our standers :naughty:
But yeah I always hated the her fullslip on artwork alone

Oh yeah and that's cool. Would be very boring if we we're all on the same page!

But then some days I love it lol :wacky:
(Like I said my mind always changes with that one)

Plus it was my first ever kimchi order :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
I'm so happy that I've decided to stop collect WWA steels in fancy slips, saves me a lot of money. Although I can't say I won't get weak.

Just Grabbed myself a one-Click not letting this one pass :oohyeah:

Not an 0-Ring Kinda Ninja but I had to go for it this is Arrival :drool::drool::drool:

I'll just Put the 0-Ring with My Amaray Blu-ray editions it will fit right there :joy:

Last edited: