cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: May 10, 2017
Purchase links: One Click - Full Slip - Lenti - (Pre-order on April 20 at 2 PM Korea Time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $34.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $69 (One Click)
HDN Group Buy: One Click - Lenticular - Full Slip
Note: Lenticular Edition (900 copies Numbered Card) - Full Slip Edition (700 copies Numbered Card) - One Click (Numbered 1 ~ 200)

컨텍트_풀슬립케이스_뷰티샷.jpg 컨텍트_렌티큘러오링케이스_뷰티샷.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple common sense, Kimchi's smart, they know people need to see something before placing pre-orders.

They usually post around 10 AM Korea time on their FB page. Plenty of time till then.
Surely posting information when a large majority of your target audience is asleep, hours before the live time, lacks common sense.

• Thanks
Reactions: Veronica Mars
Surely posting information when a large majority of your target audience is asleep, hours before the live time, lacks common sense.

People who want to pre-order will be able to see the previews - if any have been posted - when they wake up before pre-ordering.

The delay in posting may most likely be unintentional, it could be that they haven't gotten any previews to show yet due to some last minute delays - it happens.

And let's not forget, one can always cancel before the shipping date if the previews shown aren't to one's liking, not the end of the world.

People who want to pre-order will be able to see the previews - if any have been posted - when they wake up before pre-ordering.

The delay in posting may most likely be unintentional, it could be that they haven't gotten any previews to show yet due to some last minute delays - it happens.

And let's not forget, one can always cancel before the shipping date if the previews shown aren't to one's liking, not the end of the world.

So I should put this away for now...?

apocalypse-733358.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
Have people selected mark shipping value on label and invoice

Or label and original invoice?

Swear it never had those 2 options before and just the one

@Mickle_89?

I went for Lenti x 2 ... Wasn't sure about this myself, just ended up going for marked as gift valued $19.99

PS Im in UK also.

merch is what I always do but there are 2 options this time (for bothe merch and gift)

•mark label and invoice

Or

• mark label and original invoice

Don't know what the difference is!

Think I've got it now, they have removed the text like they used to have explaining the difference

Think it's label & invoice you choose

The label & original invoice shows the new and original amount