Artwork at Blockbuster Stores

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
They have some nice framed poster artwork at their stores.

Like it looks like posters you have seen but then its all been like sprayed on. Pretty cool

Last edited by a moderator:
They have some nice framed poster artwork at their stores.

Like it looks like posters you have seen but then its all been like sprayed on. Pretty cool

they do have some really nice posters, a bit expensive, but they look worth it.

and i'm bumping this because my local BB had them half off!

they do have some really nice posters, a bit expensive, but they look worth it.

and i'm bumping this because my local BB had them half off!

EEK!EEK!EEK!

Wow, I need to check mine out ... Yeah mine cost $30 ... but its one of those bad ass ones that by the time I finally have my dedicated home theater room and hang that bad boy up people will want to know where the hell I got it!!! Hahaha ... so it will be a little more coveted at that time.

was this just a sale? Man, I checked a BB by me yesterday and they were practically still all $30 ... did see a clearance section for $20 tho.

I didnt check the BB by my crib tho so I may have to check that one out this weekend ... I have no room to hang them up yet but my joker one is so pimp I had to get it to store away ... I almost bought the rorshak watchmen one yesterday.

Ok, just noticed you can order these online now ... I'm about to buy like 5 or 6 for my HT.

blockbuster.com/posters

I have enough wall space for about 8 and already own 2.

I'm going to place my order a few days shy of traveling back when I come back so they'll be close to arriving then.

There are a few I'm kinda "ehhhhh" about ... I'll try to post them and see what you guys think here later.

Last edited:
Ok, just noticed you can order these online now ... I'm about to buy like 5 or 6 for my HT.

blockbuster.com/posters

I have enough wall space for about 8 and already own 2.

I'm going to place my order a few days shy of traveling back to AZ when I come back so they'll be close to arriving then.

There are a few I'm kinda "ehhhhh" about ... I'll try to post them and see what you guys think here later.

There were some really good ones on there, and a few that were "ehhhh".

If you mean, V for Vendetta that is one on my list :)

I also need to get one sideways one .... I'm thinking on picking the Seinfeld one since I'm a seinfeld junkie. However one of the Hangover ones looked nice.

I'm getting the Iron Man part 1, 300, probably Seinfeld, maybe scarface (although kinda redundant) I wish they had a HEAT one. I'm thinking of ordering and framing a Braveheart and Robin Hood poster.

I already have a Boondock saints one and Joker one.

I remember in High School I had a giant card board cutout of Brian Bosworth in Stone Cold I got from the movie store! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: AND one of Arnold in Terminator. That was cooooool. :D

blockbuster still exists? mine closed doors 2 months ago, so I thought the whole chain went bye bye.

Heh, I seen in my new town they got a blue-box ... ie. a red box but owned by blockbuster. So they are going that route in some locations.

Stone Cold!! That movie kicked ass :scat:

awesome sig pic!

i've got one across the street from me..literally, and it's always busy it seems

Yup, just depends on location ... I like how they started offering cool **** in their stores ... shame so many are closing down but many are still busy if close to residential so they can compete in their online movie exchance program/store like netflix.

Heh, I seen in my new town they got a blue-box ... ie. a red box but owned by blockbuster. So they are going that route in some locations.

This what I think all blockbusters will change to. Don't have to pay employees or building costs.

Here's a couple I got.

Attachments

• joker.jpg
    joker.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 191
  • boondock.jpg
    boondock.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 174