As Above, So Below (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #1) [Czech Republic]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 19, 2015
Price: 539 Kč (20,01 €)
Purchase links:Film Arena
Mini Group Buy: carllenc
Notes: Limited to 300 units (first 100 numbered)

AASB.jpg

above.jpg

Last edited:
As Above, So Below - FilmArena Exclusive (Czech) - /w Numbered Full Slip

Oh look, another awesome full slip release from FilmArena!

- The full slip has a gloss like effect on various images/text and the slip artwork continues inside too.
- The Steelbook itself is individually wrapped for protection, as it's the WWA Steelbook release it's a Matte finish, with no em/debossing.

Here's a video showing the gloss effect on the fullslip:

And now, pictures - because I ended up taking 8 pictures, I'm not going to post big thumbnails for all of them here, but you can see them all full size (3264x2448) in my As Above, So Below photo gallery.

IMG_2035_sm.jpg

IMG_2033_sm.jpg

IMG_2039_sm.jpg

IMG_2041_sm.jpg

IMG_2038_sm.jpg

Last edited:
One could be using collection database software for keeping track of purchases, e.g., Invelos DVD Profiler. The entries often have the EAN/UPC as the master ID for a release.

I asked FilmArena for UPC Bar Codes for their latest releases as I use Invelos DVD Profiler and this was their answer:

"The numbered steelbook editions are without official Bar Code Number. Items As Above As Below, The Maze Runner, The Equalizer and Dracula Untold, do not have official Bar Code Number"

Around a €230 pay day for that seller considering it was only €20 to buy at the time.

It's not the guy who sold the Terminators for crazy money by any chance?

This the only one I'm missing from Filmarena, but not going to pay 250 euros, especially when seller doesn't provide any pictures of the package even if I ask for them.

Reactions: digitalbabe