Assassins Creed 5? Feudal Japan?

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hey NINJA Gamers! :thumbs: We all know another AC game will be released this year. Question is... where will it be set? :wtf: AC4 the Pirates theme was kick ass!

'Assassin's Creed 5 Could Be Set In Feudal Japan' - Ubisoft EEK! :LOL:

tumblr_lv3mu30vLb1qblk80o1_500.jpg

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/2244572/assassins_creed_5_could_be_set_in_feudal_japan_ubisoft.html

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag creative director Jean Guesdon suggests that the next Assassin's Creed game could have a samurai setting.

The setting of the next Assassin's Creed game is always a subject rife for speculation, but Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag creative director Jean Guesdon has provided a possible hint as to where Assassin's Creed 5 could be set.

"Feudal Japan remains – like numerous other time periods and locations – a possible future setting for the franchise," Guesdon told VG247.

"Thanks to the Animus, the entire human history is our playground.”
There has also been speculation that Assassin's Creed 5 will be set in Egypt, with an Egyptian themed image from Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag. :wtf:

ac5_egypt.jpg

The potential of a Samurai themed Assassin's Creed game set in feudal Japan has been one that's been avidly discussed by Assassin's Creed fans in forums and comments sections.

Given that Ubisoft included a rating system for the missions in Assassin's Creed 4: Blag Flag, they're obviously keen to listen to fans.

So, who knows, perhaps they'll be getting the feudal Japan setting they've been clamouring for in Assassin's Creed 5.

:movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved the first one, and still think it's the best in the franchise. Black Flag was ok, but still didn't come close to how awesome the original felt to me. However, Fuedal Japan would definitely be a step in the right direction to make it more interesting to me.

this is the first I've heard of these 2 settings for ac5. I doubt it will be these.... but would be cool

I loved the first one, and still think it's the best in the franchise. Black Flag was ok, but still didn't come close to how awesome the original felt to me. However, Fuedal Japan would definitely be a step in the right direction to make it more interesting to me.

I couldn't agree more. I couldn't get into Black Flag and traded it in rather quickly.

A Japan setting would definitely be a great way to keep the AC world as diverse as it's been so far.

Hopefully, it's more in line with the first few titles in the franchise, as I think those were more intriguing and in-depth (though I could be biased since I feel that they were quite innovative when they first came out).