Atomic Blonde (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Nov 24, 2014
ESPAÑA
Release date: November 12, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Saturday October 27 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £24.99

11924504-1324619840073357.jpg

11924504-6624619840240697.jpg 11924504-1554619839970001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EvilThing
As a fan of the artwork £22.49 seems OK to pay for this so that's exactly what I just did.

10% off code can be found over on THE RESCUERS II thread courtesy Raimi (post no.29)
Add to basket
Then click this link
Go to Basket
Then use code WELCOME346

Has zavvi raised the price of international shipping? They're charging me 9.99GBP now instead of 0.99GBP. :wow:

Has zavvi raised the price of international shipping? They're charging me 9.99GBP now instead of 0.99GBP. :wow:
How long you been paying 99p for shipping and where you at,it used to be 99p for a long time then went to 2.99 with a discount of 99p so 2.00.
Now I see it's 3.99 with 99p off so 3.00.I'm starting to get fed up with Zavvi these days to be honest and they don't even take the vat off price either to cover shipping cost but wow 9.99 shipping that's worse.
They are slowly driving away overseas customers due to these shipping costs.

Last edited:
Zavvi have changed shipping price for a lot of countries
A lot are now £9.99
https://www.zavvi.com/articles/international-delivery.list

Zavvi though are applying wrong standard shipping cost for customers based in Ireland
It's listed as £1.99 which in Euro's is €2.49

Zavvi are applying €4.49 at checkout for standard shipping for Ireland when it should be €2.49

Rep of Ireland
Steelbooks shipping is €3.00 even with steelbook free shipping applied and is only giving a discount of €1.49
Free Shipping should be as advertised full free shipping as nowhere on Zavvi website or at checkout does it say Free Delivery - Steelbooks is UK only
Zavvi are only applying UK discount of £0.99p (€1.49)

You have qualified for: Free Delivery - Steelbooks should mean as it says and have no shipping charged applied at checkout

Zavvi are in breach of Advertising Standards Authority Rules by not giving full free shipping with steelbooks as advertised in your order
It's not free shipping if your order has a shipping cost applied.

Request a refund of any shipping cost if you are paying any shipping cost with steelbooks as your order clearly lists You have qualified for: Free Delivery - Steelbooks

Until Zavvi update their website and at checkout to say You have qualified for: Free Delivery - Steelbooks is UK only all customers worldwide are entitled to have no shipping cost applied in a order where is says Free Delivery - Steelbooks

Last edited:
That link is the old list. Norway still says £1.99 but it’s £6.99 now at checkout and confirmed by CS to be correct.
That list is an updated list as it was not £9.99 for a lot of the countries previously listed 3 weeks ago

Zavvi are to apply shipping as per listed on their website for International customers and this is what should be applied at checkout
Only when that list is changed and updated on their website can they apply a different shipping cost at checkout

If Zavvi don't correct this by end of next week and refunding all customers affected
I will be passing on the Info regarding shipping cost not been provided as listed on their website and free shipping for steelbook not been applied as advertised to the ASA (Advertising Standards Authority)
They will be fined for each instance of charging customers incorrectly which will mean a huge fine

EU rules also still apply as UK have not left the EU yet and won't be until until next year at the earliest from 29 March 2019 so all EU rules in regards to distance selling rules still apply until UK leave the EU

There is also a transitional period that will last from Brexit day on 29 March 2019 to 31 December 2020
A lot of EU rules that's still to be confirmed with UK retailers will still apply during this transitional period

Someone somewhere said from overseas said it says free delivery for steelbooks which i get pop up each time also.
The person said they get or have been refunded the shipping costs i questioned it myself and they said its not free overseas, and it shows on that link posted above which is handy to have.
These idiots i have at times ordered over 120 and never been offered tracking the break the shipment into several shipments.
It annoys me you do a big order in the hope it be packed a box but not they never do.
And i suppose by time they get to australia will probably be banged up to hell.
Thats great if you dont mind that but it annoys me.
They seem to do ok with steels if they use the white boxes but them mailers they used for short time are hopeless.
I used to keep clear of zavvi on boxed or special editions but in saying that amazon are as bad now,but in australia options are more limited now being that amazon dont ship here anymore.

Someone somewhere said from overseas said it says free delivery for steelbooks which i get pop up each time also.
The person said they get or have been refunded the shipping costs i questioned it myself and they said its not free overseas, and it shows on that link posted above which is handy to have.
These idiots i have at times ordered over 120 and never been offered tracking the break the shipment into several shipments.
It annoys me you do a big order in the hope it be packed a box but not they never do.
And i suppose by time they get to australia will probably be banged up to hell.
Thats great if you dont mind that but it annoys me.
They seem to do ok with steels if they use the white boxes but them mailers they used for short time are hopeless.
I used to keep clear of zavvi on boxed or special editions but in saying that amazon are as bad now,but in australia options are more limited now being that amazon dont ship here anymore.
That was me Zavvi refunded me the €3.00 shipping cost when I made a complaint to their advertising free shipping for steelbooks not been applied in full when I pointed out to them it's not listed as UK only.

I though don't want to have to contact them on every order to get that refund with steelbook orders it should be applied in full at checkout

It might be updated on some countries but on many it’s still not updated. Norway, Ireland, Denmark, Finland etc is still the old cost.
Legally that is what should be applied on your order as that is what Zavvi list on their website as to shipping charges for your country and you are also entitled to full free shipping for steelbook as advertised on your order as it does not say UK only

What you see at checkout should match what Zavvi list on their website for shipping charges and free shipping for steelbooks in full be applied as listed in your order
https://www.zavvi.com/articles/international-delivery.list

Reactions: Hewitt89
Has anybody received this yet? I've had my copy pre ordered since it went live and I've heard nothing
Zavvi are giving me the run-around.
Hi @IllegalSwede, welcome to HDN! :thumbs:

Members will usually make a post once their steel has been dispatched/received, which obviously hasn't happened, so I can only assume that everyone is in the same boat as yourself.

There's probably just been some sort of delay with Zavvi receiving stock, so hopefully it's nothing to worry about. :)

Reactions: Sigill

Members will usually make a post once their steel has been dispatched/received, which obviously hasn't happened, so I can only assume that everyone is in the same boat as yourself.

There's probably just been some sort of delay with Zavvi receiving stock, so hopefully it's nothing to worry about. :)

Hey @Noodles! Thanks for the welcome!

I've asked Zavvi about it and they told me it's been released and the supplier has sold out of copies and they don't know if they'll get anymore in, so I was curious to see if anyone got one from the initial batch, I guess.

I've had this sort of problem with Zavvi before but at least they were honest about it back then

Hey Folks,

Received my despatch confirmation email this afternoon. Randomly came through about half an hour after talking to Customer Service via the live chat to ask when it would be despatched.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Hey Folks,

Received my despatch confirmation email this afternoon. Randomly came through about half an hour after talking to Customer Service via the live chat to ask when it would be despatched.

Received my earlier this afternoon also. Zavvi finally just told me that the stock had been delayed, whereas the first time I contacted them they told me that the supplier had run out of copies. Darn customer service!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles