Autographed Movie/Comic-Con And Other SteelBooks™

So I just found out Comicon is coming to Ottawa this weekend, can still get tickets for Sunday but thinking of getting the following Steels signed.

Star Trek FS Steel by William Shatner

Serenity Steel by Adam Baldwin

Hulk Horizontal Steel by Lou Ferrigno

Battlestar Galactica The Plan by Jamie Bamber

**Feel free to post pics, if you have any autographed Steels**

Last edited by a moderator:
Not Steelbooks, but got these done over the last 2 weeks:
Arrow Season 1 blu-ray signed by Stephen Amell, David Ramsey, Colin Salmon and Willa Holland:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432567898.847313.jpg

And Arrow season 2 signed by Caity Lotz, Brandon Routh, Karl Yune and Rila Fukushima:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432567945.113881.jpg

Comiccon Montreal !
GOTG signed by : Micheal Rooker, Karen Gillan, Sean Gunn & Nick Bradshaw !
Drive signed by : Ron Perlman !

@C.C. 95 :D

Bzd1Vaw.jpg

IV9yj1u.jpg

Super mario 64 signed by Charles Martinet :) :)
dMICBZq.jpg
Sweet, @bonakaze! With most people I would say- "How awesome that you got that signed...". But for some reason, with you, I feel like "Dude- you gotta finish that, with ALL the signatures!":rofl:
:D

Reactions: bonakaze
Sweet, @bonakaze! With most people I would say- "How awesome that you got that signed...". But for some reason, with you, I feel like "Dude- you gotta finish that, with ALL the signatures!":rofl:
:D

Ahahah i know... But it's always like the "supporting actor" that comes to Montreal. It's rare that we have the big deal people :(

Ahahah i know... But it's always like the "supporting actor" that comes to Montreal. It's rare that we have the big deal people :(
Don't mean to 'keep you on the hamster wheel'!!
It's just the completionist in me!
I have the new 1776 restoration disc signed by the Director- but half that cast is dead, so...!!:rofl:

Don't mean to 'keep you on the hamster wheel'!!
It's just the completionist in me!
I have the new 1776 restoration disc signed by the Director- but half that cast is dead, so...!!:rofl:

Yeah I'm glad having Patrick Stewart before is death !!

WoW! I consider $175 an arm and a leg! The most I've paid was $80, but i'm talking legends like Shatner - and I got to meet them in person.
Don't get me wrong, it's a great piece, and I'm super jealous. But too rich from my blood! LOL.

Reactions: blumaster
haha I know what you mean but for his WW New Orleans appearance it's "VIP Only" and the VIP costs like $600. Of course you get a signature, photo and the 3 day Con pass but still $600 is an insane amount.

Also take into account with Celebrity Authentics, there isn't any travel costs or event tickets that you have to purchase. So to me $175 is really cheap because I'd spend a lot more than that just to get to a Con where he was signing.

Reactions: spawnshop
@blumaster You're right. Usually when I do a con, if looking for autographs, i make sure there are at least 4-5 that I want to get to make it worth my while.
The Chiller Theatre in NJ usually has a good 10-12 guests every time that I'm interested in meeting, but this past one only had 2-3, so I passed.
But then again, with most cons, I usually get comped tickets or discounted due to work :)

Reactions: blumaster