Avatar (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Lenticular Magnet) [France]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Last edited:
What I heard is that all six releases will be exactly the same as the existing 3D combo editions but with a steelbook packaging...

Well I'm from Nantes and it is true that our Leclerc is quite big... I can try and help a few people if interested but not sure exactly how much there will be in store. I will be there at the opening of the store on the release date.
Do you want to do a mini GB as we are not sure how many copies will be available?
However, what I know from experience is that sellers there are quite inclined to save items for you if you preoder them. That is what I do when we french singers that release limited editions of their records... So I guess it could be possible for steelbooks? I'd have to ask them.. Or maybe is it possible to preorder them online and grab them at the store?

Edit: Ok ninjas, no GB. I didn't know, but as I don't have any trade score, I am not able to do one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw this post! I missed the Germany MM exclusive, I know I can purchase it from Ebay but I dont want to pay those damn outrageous prices!

Last edited by a moderator:
what are the other title guys ? please

The 5 others are:

PROMETHEUS
TITANIC
LIFE OF PI
RIO
&
ICE AGE 4

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

10 in each store ? So is it a really small reprint or did they find unsold steelbooks ?

It can't be unsold steelbook, do you imagine Fox France selling releases with german text on it? Impossible!

It's a limited print run (for the moment) as this wave is a test.

Reactions: jayce20