Creating the Banshee
Creating the Thanator
Editing AVATAR
The AMP Suit
Pandora Flora
Memories from AVATAR

NEW CONTENT:
Memories from Avatar (21:21 run time)

Producer Jon Landau leads a spirited conversation with cast members, Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldaña, Sigourney Weaver and Stephen Lang, recalling warm memories from production and reflecting on the extraordinary success of AVATAR.

AVATAR: A Look Back (10:03 run time)
In this retrospective, cast and filmmakers reflect on their extraordinary journey making AVATAR, the groundbreaking technologies they used to create an unparalleled cinematic experience, and the profound effect the film had on audiences worldwide.

Artwork TBC

Reactions: Kavale
No. Cameron remastered it for theatres last year didn't he.. ergo, theatrical cut.
Oh the notes in the title are a little confusing. Also I was slightly drunk and tired when I read that lol.

So 2022 remastered theatrical is just 4k extended. Gotcha.

Oh the notes in the title are a little confusing. Also I was slightly drunk and tired when I read that lol.

So 2022 remastered theatrical is just 4k extended. Gotcha.
Are you still drunk? Lol i said he remastered it for theatres, so it's only the theatrical cut that was remastered in 4K :facepalm:

Looks like Paul edited my post again.. :rolleyes:
Should be less confusing now.

James Cameron is Notorious for DNR on his “Remasters” ill stick with the 3D bluray Steelbook for now and Check it out on Disney+ when it releases.

Reactions: Punker76
James Cameron is Notorious for DNR on his “Remasters” ill stick with the 3D bluray Steelbook for now and Check it out on Disney+ when it releases.
There isn't anything to DNR in Avatar :facepalm: I saw the remastered version in imax 3D last year, you've got nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Masta Norris
Are you still drunk? Lol i said he remastered it for theatres, so it's only the theatrical cut that was remastered in 4K :facepalm:

Looks like Paul edited my post again.. :rolleyes:
Should be less confusing now.
I thought the one he released last year was the extended cut. And yes I'm still drunk lol.

Ok it wasn't. You know he is gonna effing do a re re re re release in 4k with the extended cut next year and all us dick heads will end up buying that too.