- Art card 6EA
- 36 pages booklet (English & Korean)

S__2433029.jpg

11146297_570506683053108_2522505339001712977_n.jpg

11112223_570506676386442_1531054140454608023_n.jpg
11070961_570506679719775_7323093333824332611_n.jpg

Cv1iUsU.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to, but which one ! I'd be too worried about scratching the thing everytime I slide it in and out...

Just hope we do get a 1/4 slip at least, please ....:)

What I usually do is take out the steel from the slip and put it in a plastic sleeve. Then I take a low value steel that won't scratch and put it into the slip to retain the shape.

How about releasing just one type and not tempting collectors by spending more money?

I think there are a couple of reasons why this won't happen. The first is collector preference, a lot of collectors will be annoyed if there is only a full slip edition or only a lenticular edition. The second is that it is easier to sell multiple editions than a single edition. A lot of collectors like to own at least one of each edition whereas I doubt many collectors would purchase more than two or three copies of the same edition.

I've started collecting steelbooks about two months ago and I have used this site regularly but never posted anything, until today.
My collection is fairly small, for the time being, but I am planning on building up with steelbooks from all over the world.

At the moment I only posses ±20 steelbooks but I have already pre-ordered John Wick (NovaMedia) and waiting for the delivery of Dallas Buyers Club (Kimchi).
I can see the appeal in all novamedia, kimchi, blufans, hdzeta etc steelbooks and will be more than interested in obtaining a copy of an upcoming steelbook through GB in the near future.

Well if you wanna see the steelbook you know what to do : OPEN IT! :smuggrin:

WOW!!! I never thought of that, until you came up with that bright ideal. Thanks bud, I think I'll go and open T2 V2. I'm shocked that I never thought of that earlier. On second thought, I might do hundreds of dollars worth of damage to it, so I think I better leave it alone. But do you have any other ideas?

Last edited:
I've started collecting steelbooks about two months ago and I have used this site regularly but never posted anything, until today.
My collection is fairly small, for the time being, but I am planning on building up with steelbooks from all over the world.

At the moment I only posses ±20 steelbooks but I have already pre-ordered John Wick (NovaMedia) and waiting for the delivery of Dallas Buyers Club (Kimchi).
I can see the appeal in all novamedia, kimchi, blufans, hdzeta etc steelbooks and will be more than interested in obtaining a copy of an upcoming steelbook through GB in the near future.

I lurked a while too last year, I registered almost a year ago now, can't believe I've been here almost a year, :LOL: I would follow any thread for a steelbook your interested in to keep updated too, located to the top right of the Orignal Post in threads and to the right of page numbers, that way you get the flag to show you updates. It's definitely far better to be a registered member welcome and have fun. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
Why don't you try ordering from Novamedia yourself? Any way you need 20 posts before you can join GB.
The Nova Drive and GOTG stampedes make a decent argument for GBs instead of going it alone.
If a novice was not properly familiar with ordering from Nova, going it alone (on titles like those) would been certain failure. They would have not gotten one.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
The Nova Drive and GOTG stampedes make a decent argument for GBs instead of going it alone.
If a novice was not properly familiar with ordering from Nova, going it alone (on titles like those) would been certain failure. They would have not gotten one.

Even if the buyer is familiar with Nova, we can still have another Drive-madness day... :p

Reactions: C.C. 95

Welcome dude, say goodbye to any savings you have lol! :LOL: