Avengers 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CDN $169.99

6354135_so.jpg

avengers01.jpg
Avenger (Box) (Steelbook)-front.jpgAvenger (Box) (Steelbook)-back.jpg
Photos courtesy of AcIDc0r3

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard the USA codes are 4K but the Canadian codes are only in HD, not sure if true though

I sold my codes for $50 to somebody in the U.S. They said they couldn't get them to work through Movies Anywhere but was able to redeem them through itunes and that they redeemed in HD and not 4K.

Somebody else I talked to in the U.S said they were able to get the Canadian code for Age Of Ultron to work through VuDu but the other 3 had to go through itunes. They didn't mention if they were HD or 4K.

So basically, I still know very little to nothing about digital codes :LOL:

I sold my codes for $50 to somebody in the U.S. They said they couldn't get them to work through Movies Anywhere but was able to redeem them through itunes and that they redeemed in HD and not 4K.

Somebody else I talked to in the U.S said they were able to get the Canadian code for Age Of Ultron to work through VuDu but the other 3 had to go through itunes. They didn't mention if they were HD or 4K.

The iTunes part is strange,, because AFAIK, itunes automatically upgraded 2k to 4k when the movies were available in 4k.

yeah I'm not surprised, as usual canadians get screwed

They actually came back in stock very briefly a few weeks ago and I took a chance on ordering one. Arrived in prestine condition. Took my old dented one and returned it with the new receipt. :naughty:

So, who knows...you might get lucky that they aren't damaged stock.

They actually came back in stock very briefly a few weeks ago and I took a chance on ordering one. Arrived in prestine condition. Took my old dented one and returned it with the new receipt. :naughty:

So, who knows...you might get lucky that they aren't damaged stock.

I thought about doing that as well but I just don't want the hassle anymore. The last steelbook I ordered from Best Buy was Spider-Man: Far From Home. I decided to take it back to Best Buy last week just before the 30 day return window expired because of the tiny dent on the back.

I don't have any other steelbooks on order from Best Buy. I have the Far From Home and the Thor: Ragnarok steelbooks coming from Zavvi. I always get mint steelbooks from them with minty tight shrink wrap and no glue bulges or glue all over the steelbook.

Reactions: DannyDXC