Avengers 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $149.99

6354135_so.jpg

Avenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-front.jpgAvenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-back.jpg
Photos courtesy of AcIDc0r3

Last edited by a moderator:
I have doubts whether Zavvi will be do these (I mean they never touched the Matt Ferguson line) and even if they were I highly doubt they'll do it with the outer box as that seems like a Best Buy thing (see the Harry Potter line) so more than happy to go with the GB rather than risk missing out completely
Yea, I'm feeling like that too. The set feels quite uniform now that Endgame has come and gone. I absolutely skipped on that zavvi Avengers trilogy steel as I knew Endgame was approaching, so seeing these pop up as a matching set is great.

It's an odd one this, because it may pop up via Zavvi soon enough so tough decision to go with the Group Buy here. I may just do it though when the time comes.

I have doubts whether Zavvi will be do these (I mean they never touched the Matt Ferguson line) and even if they were I highly doubt they'll do it with the outer box as that seems like a Best Buy thing (see the Harry Potter line) so more than happy to go with the GB rather than risk missing out completely

On the plus side, if it’s like Harry Potter, you’ll have lentyof time to buy it online (since it’s still available), though it costs more today than it did at launch.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Does anyone know if there is likely to be a Zavvi (or any UK retailer!) release for these? If not, how easy is it to ship Best Buy overseas and will the Blurays work in a region 2 player?

Release date has been officially confirmed as Aug 13. May god have mercy on your wallets

Well, I feel ok-ish as I've already paid a deposit. That's something I guess lol. Just quite anxious to see actual pics of the steelbooks and what type of finish they will have.

Well, I feel ok-ish as I've already paid a deposit. That's something I guess lol. Just quite anxious to see actual pics of the steelbooks and what type of finish they will have.
@Wreck any word on the finish? Are we looking at glossed and embossed? Or a zero finish with spot glossing and embossing? Or are they going cheap matte and flat?

I have absolutely no idea what to do with this End Game release. I have cancelled my Best Buy steelbook and UK 3D pre orders in favor of sticking with the Zavvi 3D CE and getting my 3D and steel that way. But, I can’t decide if I want this 4 movie collection or stick with the standard slip. I have this pre ordered and DMC shipped my standard copy despite me calling to cancel beforehand. I am not a big fan of the artwork here as it seems very bland.

Reactions: Leafs17
The spines are covered by the card? So you can’t check for spine slashes or other SteelBook damage without opening it?

That’s a bummer.

Reactions: Leafs17