Avengers 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $149.99

6354135_so.jpg

Avenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-front.jpgAvenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-back.jpg
Photos courtesy of AcIDc0r3

Last edited by a moderator:
Just like a premium edition lol.

Yeah but in the other SteelBook boxsets like this the card is turned the other way, so the smaller strip is on the SteelBook side and you can see most of each spine, and the Blu-ray info card is on the back.

Weird that the back is the front in this case.

Reactions: Stygian
Hopefully the j-card covering the steels will protect them from spine slashes...

Hopefully the j-card covering the steels will protect them from spine slashes...

Spine slashes happen when discs are being placed in the SteelBooks, or at some point before then, as they’re still found slashed beneath intact packaging. That’s why something like the Harry Potter SteelBook box having most of the spine visible is much more preferable as you don’t have to open it to check.

Reactions: Leafs17 and Stygian
Spine slashes happen when discs are being placed in the SteelBooks, or at some point before then, as they’re still slashed beneath intact packaging. That’s why something like the Harry Potter SteelBook box having most of the spine visible is much more preferable as you don’t have to open it to check.
They happen at both the manufacturing and store level. But yeah, seeing the spine at least lets you inspect it

Mine already shipped so it should arrive early and if it arrives damaged I’ll be there Tuesday morning to attempt an exchange.

I ordered for in-store pickup. Not taking chances with shipment damage plus the store is within walking distance. I would not wait on a price drop because then only bottom of the barrel will be left and I would not be surprised if this ended up selling out.

Reactions: dfoles
Mine already shipped so it should arrive early and if it arrives damaged I’ll be there Tuesday morning to attempt an exchange.

Please let us know if the steelbooks have shrinkwrap on them. I doubt that they will but I won't get mine until Tuesday at the earliest.

Lovely looking set. No embossing is disappointing when it's been done before on the big 'A' type design but still looks great as an overall set.

Unlike the previous A SteelBooks, these “A’s” are larger and the negative space that would’ve been debossed is outside of the emboss-safe area, so it’d look weird.

I’m glad they’re glossy, at least.