Avengers 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: August 13, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $149.99

6354135_so.jpg

Avenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-front.jpgAvenger (Box) [US] 4K (Steelbook)-back.jpg
Photos courtesy of AcIDc0r3

Last edited by a moderator:
The way that dude in the vid handles those steels are painful to watch lol. I get he must be a casual collector or maybe he just doesn't generally buy steels, but dang... :pain:

• Haha
Reactions: dfoles
Awesome looking set though, apart from a few minor annoyances, I like it.. a lot. Finally a uniform set of glossy Avengers steels housed in an awesome case, bonus. The bossed/glossed logo on the box looks especially nice too. Very tempting indeed... :ohno:

Many steelheads own other versions of these from the past. SO if you really want your embossed A front then the cool thing is we could at least switch plates if we wanted to provide uniqueness. I think they look great as is tho.

Yeah but then you ruin the interior art but I agree I like them as they are. Sure I would have preferred embossed/debossed but it is what it is.

Reactions: Wreck

OK but as I often point out I believe most damage to items happens before items are shipped to customers.
Look at the dent. Now look at the flap on the box. I don't see a dent or puncture or even a scratch anywhere on the flap of the box.

That set was already dented before it was put in the box. It wasn't dented in transit to the customer.
As I always say, a warehouse shipper will never pull an item aside because they think it's damaged. That isn't what they are there for.

They are paid to pack and ship. It's up to the customer to decide whether the item they receive is damaged or not.
I have read many comments on forums from people who say "the dent on the steelbook isn't that bad so I'll live with it."

I could never be a warehouse shipper. I'd be pulling items aside all over the place due to flaws and damage.
I would be fired for being the slowest packer and shipper because I'd be sending out 3 out of every 10 items at most.

Hmmm this could’ve been way way better if they treated the inside arts of Age of Ultron, Infinity War and Endgame like they did with Avengers (lots of characters).. and Cap alone for Endgame really? And the way they laid Cap artwork were really pure lazy...

Last edited:
Reactions: Leafs17
For those searching - should have most of the sets I ordered today, will report back soon when the extra sets go up for order for members

I'll announce the group buy time a couple of days before I go live with it.

mine shipped in a bigger box with the iron man and thor sets and a single air pillow. The iron men and thers came out pristine, but the avengers box has several dents, including a big one on top. I could have dealt with the smaller dings, but the one on top is just a big cave in. I'll see if i can exchange today.

For those searching - should have most of the sets I ordered today, will report back soon when the extra sets go up for order for members

I'll announce the group buy time a couple of days before I go live with it.
Thanks for your help with obtaining this. It looks a nice little set for sure, almost like a one click. :thumbs:

In-Store pickup, first one had a good 2-3 inch dent in the top corner. Managed to get it swapped out. Just opened it up, Endgame has a spine slash. :banghead:

Yep, I know these aren't group buy sets but I posted earlier in this thread that I thought a group buy for this could be an absolute nightmare.

that's better than bestbuy canada, these are literally being shipped out in a bubble mailer

I received mine in an MD03 sized cardboard box in Canada so not all are being shipped in the bubble mailer bags.
I haven't opened the box yet so I don't know if there is any damage to it. The shipping box itself is in perfect shape.

I pre-ordered all mine (Iron man, Thor, and Avengers set) via shipping. They shipped last Thursday but said delivery would be on the 15th. After the departure scan in KY I had no updates for three days which is unusual so I ordered another avengers set for ISPU just in case.

The first set they gave me had an indentation in a corner (not the worst) and scratches on the nice A. When I lifted the J card, infinity wars had a spine slash. So I asked to see another. Nice lady had a great pick and warned me I could not open all of them (totally understand). This one was much better!! I picked up endgame steel too but I’ll be returning as it really is worse in person.

I finally got an update on my orders via shipping and they arrived in Phoenix this AM. So I will be returning that set.