Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D + 3D Blu-ray Slipcover) (Collector's Edition) [USA/Canada]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release Date: 10/02/15
Order: :amazon:

3D Edition
3D.jpg
Marvel Studios has officially revealed details on the home video release of this year’s blockbuster Avengers: Age of Ultron. The film will debut on 3D Digital and Digital HD on September 8 and on 3D Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD, Digital SD and VOD on October 2! In addition, the bonus materials for the release were announced and include:
  • 45 minutes of Bonus Features!
  • From The Inside Out – Making Of The Avengers: Age Of Ultron
  • The Infinite Six
  • Global Adventure
  • Deleted & Extended Scenes [With Audio Commentary By Joss Whedon]
  • Gag Reel
  • Audio Commentary With Director Joss Whedon
Blu-ray Trailer!

popcorn2.gif

OWN it!.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Thanks for the tag @Netclone :thumbs::thumbs: It looks very good. Awesome how many nice slips you get oversea for standard editions.
I will not import this, will receive the Steelbook from amazon.de this week and after that I will wait for Nova's very own :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Thanks for the tag @Netclone ! :)
This thing looks ace! But i think i will wait and see if a german retailer pops up with a slipcover version - if not, i will definetely have to get this one along with the US steels. :D

Still no news on the various editions or the walmart exclusives ? I would have though there would be some word out now at the very least for the benefit of pre-orders, We're only a week out.