Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully we know a time this goes live which I imagine will be next Thursday or Friday so I can pop to the loo at work and order (or I manage it on lunch or after work)

I hope not. Saturday and Sunday are always the best day as I can't get near a computer in work. I would say most people are screwed if it goes live on a Friday

I thought Scarlett looked a little different in the film...She just seemed a tad not completely in sink physically and it shows in her face...
she was pregnant during the shoot! Makes sense now.

I hope not. Saturday and Sunday are always the best day as I can't get near a computer in work. I would say most people are screwed if it goes live on a Friday
It will go live on the day it hits the theatres if Disney/Zavvi's past record is anything to go by...I'd say there's a 90%+ chance of this going live next Thursday/Friday and sold out by the Weekend...

Super hyped for this movie!! Booked in to see a triple bill (Avengers Assemble, Winter Soldier and AoU) next Wednesday, with AoU to show at midnight but don't think I'll have the staying power to be kept entertained/awake long enough to see all three films through- Booked in to see the film as a standalone on 24th at a more reasonable time though!

Also (in relation to my previous message), surely you can spare the 2 minutes of your day to get a pre order in, either via a desktop/laptop or your smartphone?
Don't want to sound rude, but surely you'll be taking breaks at work and aren't actively working for 12/13 hours straight during the day?? Just sign up to the Zavvi alerts (although I dare say HDN will have a live time on this thread) and you'll get notified when it's good to go...

In my workplace we are not allowed to use computers for personal use. If I were to use the internet for anything other than the job I am supposed to do, I'd be shown the door 30 seconds later. Everything we do is logged and my superiors wouldn't be interested in why I was using work time for personal use, I would be picking up my cards quicker than you snap your finger. Dragonian?. Yes but at the end of the end I'm being paid to do a job not use my workplace as an extension of my private life. Yes I have breaks but I don't have a smartphone or laptop to use so I'm screwed if the steelbook were to go live on a Friday and since I wouldn't get home to 10 or 11pm it's unlikey the item would still be available for such a hot item.

Reactions: Flloydo
Nothing to worry guys. Korea will release one slip for each character and offer us a spectacular one click orgy pack edition.

Also Zavvi will re-release with Lenticular magnet when Avengers 3 is out and give us plenty of opportunities to moan.

And other countries will re-release as well and the show goes on and on..[emoji1]

The price on this is probably going to be £29.99, given what they charged for the first movie. So yes, lgans there's going to be uproar and that's putting it mildly :D

Please, unless you're a completionist or a crazy Avengers fan, you shouldn't even be having second thoughts on this. Especially when it's probably gonna have a $50 price tag. No thanks, I will wait for a nice, complete package with goodies from another retailer.

Patiently waits for a WEA steelbook with a nice slip from another company*

Exactly my thoughts buddy