Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if the awful face-spine no title trend will continue. If so I'll be getting some other version.
Some Zavvi Marvel releases have had titles on spines, including their most recent release - Avengers Assemble.

In my workplace we are not allowed to use computers for personal use. If I were to use the internet for anything other than the job I am supposed to do, I'd be shown the door 30 seconds later. Everything we do is logged and my superiors wouldn't be interested in why I was using work time for personal use, I would be picking up my cards quicker than you snap your finger. Dragonian?. Yes but at the end of the end I'm being paid to do a job not use my workplace as an extension of my private life. Yes I have breaks but I don't have a smartphone or laptop to use so I'm screwed if the steelbook were to go live on a Friday and since I wouldn't get home to 10 or 11pm it's unlikey the item would still be available for such a hot item.

That's why browser have the option of going Incognito. No browsing history, no nothing. Give it a go. No one will know.

Reactions: Ronnie3067
That's why browser have the option of going Incognito. No browsing history, no nothing. Give it a go. No one will know.
Some work computers all internet usage is logged and can be checked even if browser history is deleted on PC all Internet use is logged from all PC connected to work server

This will be an instant purchase and will sell out mega fast and I will most likely be getting other countries releases as well

I look forward to seeing the artwork

I'll be on this also. Cannot be missed if you have the other Zavvi releases and then know it !! Surely it'll come down to £24.99, surely ?? [emoji38][emoji38]

Now that's what you call an eager beaver!!! Will wait and see what the US and Blu Fans offer

Great news, someone had to start.. :D
Will wait for a few more countries and retailers to announce their steelbooks, not quite shure if i should try to get a few more international copies again..

Well, guess i will have to wait for the artwork tba.. :)

I dont care if it has faces on the spines, i will be buying this. All i hope for is Cap 2 gloss finnish with some nice embossing, i just hope its not just another big A like the hmv release.

Reactions: luke98
Can't believe they've made a sequel to that absolute crock! Ralph Fiennes and Uma Thurman had bog all chemistry, Sean Connery despoiled his entire career and the less said about Eddie Izzard's attack hornets the better. I paid good money to sit through that turd at the cinema. I shall not be making the same mistake again.

(Kidding!)