Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
I'm surprised Amazon.fr/Amazon.de haven't got this yet.

Indeed! Personally, i hote there's going to be two different versions here in germany - at least an Amazon.de- and a Müller-exclusive (3D/2D)... MediaMarkt/Saturn could do an exclusive too, would love to see them doing a lenticular magnet-version of this...
But hey, it's just me dreamin... :rolleyes:

Let's keep this real, there's going to be exactly ONE version in germany, availalbe everywhere... :arghh:

Think I maybe missing out on my order as I have just changed my debit card [emoji16]

Well, this is what has happened in the past when I have placed an order and have changed my debit card between placing the order and shipping date. When they tried to charge my card, but it failed, they sent me an email informing me of this with a link to update the debit/credit card information. So if you have an order in, hopefully, when the shipping date arrives they will contact you and you can resolve it then.

Reactions: bigwednesday0
Think I maybe missing out on my order as I have just changed my debit card [emoji16]
Just wait for the payment to fail, then you'll get the opportunity to enter your new card details. I shouldn't worry - happens all the time (and happened to me last year when the release date of some titles was pushed back beyond the expiry date of the card I used when I placed the order).

Reactions: bigwednesday0
I really wish they'd show the coverart already! I'm wanting to find out what it will be..

As the artwork for Cinderella seems to be the same worldwide, and has no title on the front or spine, I think you can safely assume Avengers: Age of Ultron will follow a similar pattern.

In fact, as JB-HIFI in Australia shows the Zavvi TBC artwork, but with an added J-card with the title on it, the chances are, IMO, it'll match the HMV version for Avengers Assemble with the 'A' logo on the front and a load of headshots on the spine. I assume there'll be some generic logo on the back.

I'll put money on the steelbook being text-free, that's for sure.

So I I ordered this with the Z-Box and now I've moved house and apparently they won't change the shipping address for the steelbook. Thanks for being helpful Zavvi...