Avengers: Age of Ultron (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 14th, 2015
Purchase link: Avengers: Age of Ultron (sold out)
Price:
£24.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies.

11107173-1784313271831309.jpg

Pre-order date: April 23, 2015

Zavvi Marvel Day is April 23, chat here
ultron.jpg
marvel day.jpg

Last edited:
hmmm was to be expected to match first one from hmv no surprise there and the dreaded picture spine no surpise again for europe easy 1 print run whole of euro just change jcard for each country, becomes cheapest way to produce.

personally hoping for a best buy special like we had with thor the dark world with that lovely de-bossed title and title on the spine at least americans speak english @apsmith21 @Wreck any news on a bestbuy version of this at all? as all appears quiet on the western front.

many thanks
basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Butz2k
I like the design, but i would have prefered for it to match the first film steel zavvi released. Plus characters on the spine dont bother me anymore i just accepted it long ago.

Reactions: Wreck
Yeah the joke with the characters spine has to stop. On the HMV one I kinda liked it, since it was the first superhero team up film and it sorta made sense. But now that we've had (proper) Avengers steels with titles, someone should have got the hint and choose an appropriate art for Age of Ultron. So, I'm actually a bit surprised that this doesn't match the latest zavvi release to be honest. Anyway, I'm sure a release to match it is bound to happen in the future. Hope it doesn't take too long though.

I like the design, yes it matches the first Avengers steel (which I no longer have), and at least the 'A' is a bit more 'detailed'.. BUT surely having Ultron on the front would have been better. I mean, I'm not THAT bothered it being a matching set..

Presumably the 3rd film will follow suit....and so on...that could become quite boring, but whatever....:)

I like the design, yes it matches the first Avengers steel (which I no longer have), and at least the 'A' is a bit more 'detailed'.. BUT surely having Ultron on the front would have been better. I mean, I'm not THAT bothered it being a matching set..

Presumably the 3rd film will follow suit....and so on...that could become quite boring, but whatever....:)
Yeah just imagine every FRICKIN Avengers release having an A on the front. What a joke that would be just for the sake of "matching".

I actually really like the artwork, you have to accept UK marvel releases wont get titles on the front or spine now and theres nothing that can be done about it. Of all the current marvel releases in this style its one the best looking ones