Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: August 14, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

6260225_sa.jpg;maxHeight=700;maxWidth=700

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: aaaa
You’ve got to be kidding me. This is being released just months after the Matt Ferguson art steelbook??

Disney really has no shame. At least this has 4K in it I guess.

After seeing live shots of these, I gotta say these ain't half bad. Hopefully, they make it to Black Friday sales.

Also, I guess they KIND OF match the Blufans Infinity War Steelbook cover.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: a.k.a.CRUSH
After seeing live shots of these, I gotta say these ain't half bad. Hopefully, they make it to Black Friday sales.

Also, I guess they KIND OF match the Blufans Infinity War Steelbook cover.

No way these survive till Black Friday.

Zip no longer works - not that it would help me as I'm on the east coast. I've been trying to pre-order for the the past 2 weeks but "no available pickup within 250 miles". Wonder what's going on with this release - very unusual to not have shipping or even pre-order availability for a new release.

Zip no longer works - not that it would help me as I'm on the east coast. I've been trying to pre-order for the the past 2 weeks but "no available pickup within 250 miles". Wonder what's going on with this release - very unusual to not have shipping or even pre-order availability for a new release.

Check early tomorrow morning online for the last minute restock. It's worked for me a couple times in the past.