Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D - 3D+2D Collector's Edition - 4K+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D) - £59.99 (3D+2D CE) - £67.99 (4K+2D CE)
Note: Collector’s Editions limited to only 1500 copies worldwide

12091900-1684684660698726.jpg 12091902-1044684661430090.jpg
12091900-6584684660923096.jpg12091900-7854684664162187.jpg
12091903-3504668117681516.jpg12091903-1234668117803826.jpg12091903-9834668117413490.jpg12091903-7394668117157743.jpg
413662-4496bdd58eb1d133c21f9ed7360a8022.jpg 413661-1de24024a4bb602de4c2fa2f4d49601b.jpg
*advice ordering multiples* be wary ordering multiple editions/copies in a single order if you plan on cancelling when you later decided which edition you want to keep: Zavvi cancellation is not reliable or simple, specially if using discount codes.
2 options:
A - pick and choose - separate orders for each item/edition
B - use the "contact us" option on the website and request for a specific title to be cancelled

(Thanks to Dazzler and Paulboland for pointing this out)

Last edited:
Zavvi only listing 2 discs, so no bonus disc for UK?? The picture though shows 3 disc holders...
Don't go by product details number of discs
Most times is wrong with most retailers

UK release is 3 discs in 3D and 4K steelbook and Amaray releases
Zavvi lists bonus disc on website.
Description
Bonus Disc:

• Remembering Stan Lee
  • Setting the Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr.
  • A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America
  • Black Widow: Whatever It Takes
  • The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame
  • The Women of the MCU
  • Bro Thor
  • Gag Reel
  • Deleted Scene: Goji Berries
  • Deleted Scene: Bombs on Board
  • Deleted Scene: Suckiest Army in the Galaxy
  • Deleted Scene: You Used to Frickin’ Live Here
  • Deleted Scene: Tony and Howard
  • Deleted Scene: Avengers Take a Knee

Don't go by product details number of discs
Most times is wrong with most retailers

UK release is 3 discs in 3D and 4K steelbook and Amaray releases
Zavvi lists bonus disc on website.
Description
Bonus Disc:

• Remembering Stan Lee
  • Setting the Tone: Casting Robert Downey Jr.
  • A Man Out of Time: Creating Captain America
  • Black Widow: Whatever It Takes
  • The Russo Brothers: Journey to Endgame
  • The Women of the MCU
  • Bro Thor
  • Gag Reel
  • Deleted Scene: Goji Berries
  • Deleted Scene: Bombs on Board
  • Deleted Scene: Suckiest Army in the Galaxy
  • Deleted Scene: You Used to Frickin’ Live Here
  • Deleted Scene: Tony and Howard
  • Deleted Scene: Avengers Take a Knee
Thanks @paulboland that is really helpful, thanks

Reactions: paulboland
Guess those Endgame Collectors sets are not as in demand as I thought. They were OOS for months I'm surprised there still there after like 12 hours. I didn't get a chance to get the Captain Marvel so I haven't seen the collector box in hand.
Starting to second guess if it's worth it?

Reactions: St4rlord
Guess those Endgame Collectors sets are not as in demand as I thought. They were OOS for months I'm surprised there still there after like 12 hours. I didn't get a chance to get the Captain Marvel so I haven't seen the collector box in hand.
Starting to second guess if it's worth it?
According to reviews from other members and based on the in hand pictures in the Captain Marvel thread, it wasn’t worth it. It’s a lovely set just overpriced, and not the highest quality, but not bad either. Looks great lit up but for also the triple cost of the steelbook alone, it’s tough.
Roughly £20 overpriced it seems(have a grander over on the thread yourself if you wish)

As it’s Endgame, am probably sticking with the overpriced light box....meh.
Collectors itch I guess.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jaxxx
I cancelled the box it's too expensive for the content + I would have to buy discs as there is no French at all in the 3D /2d edition.
The Captain Marvel one was better IMO.
If it's still available later and on sale I may buy it later but it's not worth it now.

Well how ironic that the most expensive item, the 4K collectors edition has sold out again (for the 3rd time), obviously until the next time zavvi list them (when they have added up all the cancelled orders, there be hundreds...i'm sure :naughty:)

These are sure to go back up after release date and then you can use the discount to get at least 10% off.

All these will sell out again soon, no doubt (just like Iron Man 4K....:LOL:)...pretty sure they'll all be back in stock next week whatever happens.

I'v got the 3D steel ordered, hoping they'll get these out in time for Saturday delivery, just like the last few weeks releases.

Biggest movie of all time....you must expect all editions to sell out(and not Zavvi style sell out until they restock - true selling out)
One of the reasons am paying over what I believe its worth for the 3D CE - I know I'll kick myself, regardless of how overpriced, if I dont get it whilst I can. Plus the idea of MCU display I have, leans to a nice light up box between the two Blu-fans OC boxsets(yes I WILL get the Endgame one...am that overly confident and sure).

who knows, they may have thrown in a few extras to make up for the lackluster Captain Marvel(which am not convinces is OOS as my order, that failed and I left, deciding to just stick with my steelbook only order, still gives me the option to 'resolve' - usually they cancel by now)

Couldn't resist going with this version for those mini posters. Avengers set also turned up seperately but I wasn't available so will have to get that tomorrow morning.

IMG_20190827_111657_366.jpg

Reactions: djjez83
Couldn't resist going with this version for those mini posters. Avengers set also turned up seperately but I wasn't available so will have to get that tomorrow morning.

View attachment 444330
nice
is that the Taiwan set? (jsdvd) or another?

Am sat waiting for the payment from Zavvi on this one(eager to have a double with IW over the weekend. Stocked up on Ice Cream and everything, all ready. lol)

nice
is that the Taiwan set? (jsdvd) or another?

Am sat waiting for the payment from Zavvi on this one(eager to have a double with IW over the weekend. Stocked up on Ice Cream and everything, all ready. lol)
Yea jsdvd. Everything is going to arrive together this week haha. It's a nice enough WWA for what we expect but we all know what the eventual daddy will be.
Oh yes it's gotta be done... back to back!

Yea jsdvd. Everything is going to arrive together this week haha. It's a nice enough WWA for what we expect but we all know what the eventual daddy will be.
Oh yes it's gotta be done... back to back!
Last MCU of theirs I got was Iron Man 3(as it contained the 3D disc where as the UK one at the time didnt)

It has a lovely partial slip that one, and a few others I had were always great - something about the kanji text and cut of the slips always compliments the steelbooks (I have a 3D Lion King and Hansel and Gretel from them too - all differing partial slips and all lovely)

When they start shipping these ?

Most likely within the next few days

My guess would be tomorow or Thursday unless they have a delay with stock. I highly doubt it will arrive before Monday (for U.K. addresses)

they normally ship thursday and i always get them friday or saturday :naughty: :naughty:

If you get a dispatch on a Thursday you sometimes get it on a Friday? That’s crazy. Most the time, when you get a dispatch notice it still won’t leave the warehouse for abother 12+ hours lol

Mostly 3 days for me. So Monday. But every so often a Saturday. But that’s rare

Reactions: djjez83
I've now been billed for my 4k collectors edition. I normally always get mine on a saturday so not long now