Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D - 3D+2D Collector's Edition - 4K+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D) - £59.99 (3D+2D CE) - £67.99 (4K+2D CE)
Note: Collector’s Editions limited to only 1500 copies worldwide

12091900-1684684660698726.jpg 12091902-1044684661430090.jpg
12091900-6584684660923096.jpg12091900-7854684664162187.jpg
12091903-3504668117681516.jpg12091903-1234668117803826.jpg12091903-9834668117413490.jpg12091903-7394668117157743.jpg
413662-4496bdd58eb1d133c21f9ed7360a8022.jpg 413661-1de24024a4bb602de4c2fa2f4d49601b.jpg
*advice ordering multiples* be wary ordering multiple editions/copies in a single order if you plan on cancelling when you later decided which edition you want to keep: Zavvi cancellation is not reliable or simple, specially if using discount codes.
2 options:
A - pick and choose - separate orders for each item/edition
B - use the "contact us" option on the website and request for a specific title to be cancelled

(Thanks to Dazzler and Paulboland for pointing this out)

Last edited:
Oh hold on though, those orders where in 2014 & 15.

The charges on collectibles came in about 2/3 years ago

I too have some older orders with no delivery charge on pops etc. I assume you haven’t bought a collectible in a few years?

Oh hold on though, those orders where in 2014 & 15.

The charges on collectibles came in about 2/3 years ago

I too have some older orders with no delivery charge on pops etc. I assume you haven’t bought a collectible in a few years?
Oh ffs Quit moving the goalposts and just accept me telling you I’ve never paid delivery on anything, ever, as I haven’t.
I assumed no one else did either until the red carpet change - that’s apparently not the case and I accept when others tell me they were charged, but I promise you, I never was.
Despite sematics and prior changes that until this week had not affected or appeared to me on any item I price checked with them(have a habit or clicking through an order, anywhere, especially amazon due to their market place, going through to checkout to get full price on anything. Sso I go as far as confirming/placing order to get actual totals, but I can’t go back in time and screen shot those)

Am not going through all 37 pages of orders for you to just shift the goalposts again.

Accept my truth or don’t.

I got my answer, regarding orders going forward, which is all I was after.
End of discussion on the side track,

Reactions: St4rlord
Oh ffs Quit moving the goalposts and just accept me telling you I’ve never paid delivery on anything, ever, as I haven’t.
I assumed no one else did either until the red carpet change - that’s apparently not the case and I accept when others tell me they were charged, but I promise you, I never was.
Despite sematics and prior changes that until this week had not affected or appeared to me on any item I price checked with them(have a habit or clicking through an order, anywhere, especially amazon due to their market place, going through to checkout to get full price on anything. Sso I go as far as confirming/placing order to get actual totals, but I can’t go back in time and screen shot those)

Am not going through all 37 pages of orders for you to just shift the goalposts again.

Accept my truth or don’t.

I got my answer, regarding orders going forward, which is all I was after.
End of discussion on the side track,

Omg, I’m not moaning or moving goal posts, everything I’ve said to you is fact. And without evidence (which you’ve now shown) it seemed originally you wasn’t correct. But you’ve proved that now.

But I’m asking politely if you ordered anything like that in the past 2/3 years? Because everything was free postage once upon a time, and then they changed it to just free shipping on steelbooks. So many members here that have used zavvi for the past 6/7 years will be able to back this up. Not sure why they aren’t

Stop making excuses. It’s a valid question as your photos are from 4/5 years ago. Lol

I accept your truth. It’s there in a picture. But if you haven’t ordered a collectible in years then that’s why you was unaware of postage on them.
Stop being so defensive, I believe you never paid postage. I never did 4/5 years + too

You never stated that before. But the last few years you have had to pay 99p postage on everything except steelbooks. Not calling you a liar, you’ve showed us that you didn’t back then. Like all of us in the UK

Seriously, it’s like you just don’t understand lol

I dont need to help you look bad.....I’m telling you a fact and you’re getting arguementative.

But to shut you the hell up....here are some orders that had NO steels in it(turns out there were a couple over 37 pages of orders)
View attachment 444167

View attachment 444165View attachment 444166

There were also a couple ameray only orders and some cancelled orders but I didn’t include them as you are arguing over pop’s, so here is your proof.

The order of 3 items wasn’t for 2x fifth element and one stitch pop(do you need proof there too or will this satisfy you)
Zavvi did have free shipping years ago back on everything when they first started for UK and Rep of Ireland Customers
Zavvi changed this about 2 years ago just be free shipping with steelbooks for all customers but not free shipping on non steelbook orders.

Zavvi changed it again last year to be UK only for steelbooks with some customers outside UK only getting discount of 99p and having to pay balance for shipping
In my case that was €3.00

Your orders showing free shipping was from 2014/2015 that was when free shipping applied to everything
All this changed about 2-3 years ago

Why can't this be let go. It getting annoying, please let this be the last on the subject. do you really need the last word, to prove yourself.

Reactions: St4rlord
@yeslek @Flloydo please move that conversation to the Zavvi Retailer thread as it's derailing the thread. Thanks guys. :)

Hi mate

I’ve moved on. Paul was only confirming what I was trying to say.

It’s a shame some don’t accept facts on here.
Yet this would of all been avoided if the original person who provided wrong info actually stated when they last ordered a collectible

You’ll see that I originally apologised because she provided evidence of not paying shipping but then it was noted that order was back in 2015 and only corrected and stated that it had changed again since then

My last post on it was technically the post before pauls.

But yeah, some on here won’t accept facts. Plus I don’t care what someone has to say when they been here 4 years and made 35 posts lol. I’m done on the matter and Paul was just confirming that info.

Thanks

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Why can't this be let go. It getting annoying, please let this be the last on the subject. do you really need the last word, to prove yourself.
Did you miss the part where I said 'end of side track discussion?'
Am done as per my last reply and ignoring.
Honestly it's all over this end :)

@yeslek @Flloydo please move that conversation to the Zavvi Retailer thread as it's derailing the thread. Thanks guys. :)
Already over bud - as per my prior post.

Apologies to all for the minor derail

I just really would like to see if delivery is applied to the restock on this as it's in that strange grey area of being out before the Red Carpet option but is being restocked after - am oddly curious to see which side this lands on tomorrow and hoping for those still after it, that it lands on the free side(it am betting it'll be charged knowing Zavvi)

wow, and yet other post's on the same subject. I'll just keep out this thread for a few days.
What?
If that's aimed at me, maybe re-read the last part of my last post - about the discussion regarding this restock due tomorrow.
Nothing wrong keeping the conversation flowing(plus I apologised for the derailment).

Maybe engage instead of trying to reignite what you are complaining about....do you have a view or opinion on the restock? Will you be after it? Etc
This is a discussion board so let's keep a discussion going :)

Was gonna watch match of the day tonight :hilarious: But **** it reading back through these replies is much more fun:spoil::hilarious:

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
..It seems zavvi sneakily put all versions of these back up for pre-order, without informing anyone !, no Red Carpet early access email or anything, and it's only available to RC members at the moment, and no discount codes work at all, tried them all.

Does anyone know which steelbook-version has the faces on the spine?
As far as I can make out most don't but others still persist ...
... with some of those that do and some of those that don't:-

UK :
- Title on spine
- Bonus disc?

US :
- Title on spine
- Bonus disc
1566782443501.png

France :
- Title on spine
- Booklet

Switzerland :
- Title on spine

Germany:
- Title on spine
- Bonus disc

Filmarena :
- Thumbnail spine pics
- Bonus disc
1566781304748.png

Thailand :
- Thunbmail spine pics
- Bonus disc
1566780772366.png

Last edited:
..It seems zavvi sneakily put all versions of these back up for pre-order, without informing anyone !, no Red Carpet early access email or anything, and it's only available to RC members at the moment, and no discount codes work at all, tried them all.

They did mention that this would be re-stocked for Monday. So I guess it's up now for Red Card members.

Monday 26/08: 12 NOON - AVENGERS ENDGAME (restock) time change from 6 PM to 12 noon

Restock
Live to pre order
All editions

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja