Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 2, 2019
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D - 3D+2D Collector's Edition - 4K+2D Collector's Edition
Price: £24.99 (3D+2D) - £32.99 (4K+2D) - £59.99 (3D+2D CE) - £67.99 (4K+2D CE)
Note: Collector’s Editions limited to only 1500 copies worldwide

12091900-1684684660698726.jpg 12091902-1044684661430090.jpg
12091900-6584684660923096.jpg12091900-7854684664162187.jpg
12091903-3504668117681516.jpg12091903-1234668117803826.jpg12091903-9834668117413490.jpg12091903-7394668117157743.jpg
413662-4496bdd58eb1d133c21f9ed7360a8022.jpg 413661-1de24024a4bb602de4c2fa2f4d49601b.jpg
*advice ordering multiples* be wary ordering multiple editions/copies in a single order if you plan on cancelling when you later decided which edition you want to keep: Zavvi cancellation is not reliable or simple, specially if using discount codes.
2 options:
A - pick and choose - separate orders for each item/edition
B - use the "contact us" option on the website and request for a specific title to be cancelled

(Thanks to Dazzler and Paulboland for pointing this out)

Last edited:
Precisely this!

One look at the artwork it felt like they've conducted a Photoshop for Beginners Class and picked the most passable one by the end of it.

I am sorry if I am being harsh to the artist, but I just couldn't believe this is the selected artwork for this medium. I'm expecting something better for such a prestige movie that came close to surpass Avatar.

So ya... really HOPING Zavvi will give us something different.
Blufans will be the cherry on top of a wonderful cake. It's just the wait lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Dan
Really hoping for a better artwork from Zavvi..
Don't count on it, artwork will be the same as BB, it's the WWA.
BTW you can wait the inevitable second release (WEA) by zavvi (in a few months, a year, maybe) or other premium releases in China, Korea and co.

I’ve just heard that there might be a re release of this with extra footage?!?

Like a extended version. I thought Disney/ marvel didn’t like that kind of thing. Especially with the MCU

I’ve just heard that there might be a re release of this with extra footage?!?

Like a extended version. I thought Disney/ marvel didn’t like that kind of thing. Especially with the MCU

It's just post credit stuff apparently and not done at all with the sole intention of beating Avatars box office record :whistle:

If you stay and watch the movie, after the credits, there’ll be a deleted scene, a little tribute, and a few surprises.

Oh so all they have done is actually added a post credit scene?

Lol what’s the point

As @tommyh84 said just to try and beat Avatar at the box office but it would be pointless.
As I said before, I'm positive that Avatar will be re-released in theatres at some point before the Avatar sequels arrive allowing it to once again be #1. It will be re-released whether Endgame tops the record or not. It's been 10 years already since Avatar was in theatres.

Reactions: goufcustom
As @tommyh84 said just to try and beat Avatar at the box office but it would be pointless.
As I said before, I'm positive that Avatar will be re-released in theatres at some point before the Avatar sequels arrive allowing it to once again be #1. It will be re-released whether Endgame tops the record or not. It's been 10 years already since Avatar was in theatres.

Yeah I read about it earlier

Oh so all they have done is actually added a post credit scene?

Lol what’s the point
getting me to watch the second time, which they succeeded LOL

well... then i hope Marvel did re-re-releases (LOL) Endgame 4 hrs extended cut, which not too hard really they just have Luis (from Ant-man) narrated the whole film :rofl:

Last edited:
just seen this dont know if i would want to do it.

Avengers Endgame 'EXTENDED version release confirmed' - in late bid for box office record
AVENGERS ENDGAME is heading back to cinemas, Kevin Feige has reportedly said - as the movie gets incredibly close to toppling Avatar’s all-time box office record.

also saw this

bluray release dates
Disney hasn’t officially announced a date yet, but according to retail sources of a media analyst, the rumoured US release date of August 20, is going up to August 13.
While this rumoured date isn’t the same for the UK, an August release in Britain is also expected.

basil :thumbs:

just seen this dont know if i would want to do it.

Avengers Endgame 'EXTENDED version release confirmed' - in late bid for box office record
AVENGERS ENDGAME is heading back to cinemas, Kevin Feige has reportedly said - as the movie gets incredibly close to toppling Avatar’s all-time box office record.

also saw this

bluray release dates
Disney hasn’t officially announced a date yet, but according to retail sources of a media analyst, the rumoured US release date of August 20, is going up to August 13.
While this rumoured date isn’t the same for the UK, an August release in Britain is also expected.

basil :thumbs:

Will this be on the Blu Ray?