Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 6 13, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order on April 19 at 12 PM Red carpet, around 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £28.99 (3D+2D)

l7bp6fayact41.jpg

12540152-1314761341379690.jpg
12540152-3784761341455488.jpg

Last edited:
@Dazzler_31117 I contacted Zavvi, they said they can't do anything until the 24th when it has been 2 weeks since they sent it. I don't want a refund, I just want the steel. Typical this happens on the one Zavvi release I ridiculously want over others. Also typical that this has happened since I joined the Red Carpet (to early pre-order the SW wave) and it's the first item I've had sent since joining :/. Hoping it turns up before 24th as don't think they'll have any left over.

Reactions: St4rlord
I emailed Zavvi regarding my 2nd copy that still hadn't arrived. 20nminutes later it arrived in today's post. Oh well, at least I have it now and it looks great. I was planning on keeping the lenticular inside the case to show but I'm really impressed with it. The depth especially looks great.

This is how I know my copy of empire strikes back is lost, I got this today and it was shipped on the 21th...aside this comment I’m happy I could get this las time it went back, really awesome release and I think is a better Lenti from what used to be and the Steelbook is awesome....

This is how I know my copy of empire strikes back is lost, I got this today and it was shipped on the 21th...aside this comment I’m happy I could get this las time it went back, really awesome release and I think is a better Lenti from what used to be and the Steelbook is awesome....

I now believe that a batch of the Empire Strikes Back steelbooks got lost in transit somewhere. Either they got missed in the warehouse, or lost on the way to Royal Mail or lost leaving Royal Mail. Or they are just pushed aside in some warehouse or sorting center along the way. Way too many people have already received their Return Of The Jedi steelbooks but not their Empire steelbooks.

Reactions: tono06
I now believe that a batch of the Empire Strikes Back steelbooks got lost in transit somewhere. Either they got missed in the warehouse, or lost on the way to Royal Mail or lost leaving Royal Mail. Or they are just pushed aside in some warehouse or sorting center along the way. Way too many people have already received their Return Of The Jedi steelbooks but not their Empire steelbooks.

@tono06

Right after I typed that up I just checked my packages and more Empire Strikes Back arrived today.
There's still hope for you!

Reactions: tono06