Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 6 13, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order on April 19 at 12 PM Red carpet, around 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £28.99 (3D+2D)

l7bp6fayact41.jpg

12540152-1314761341379690.jpg
12540152-3784761341455488.jpg

Last edited:
Seems even your post men/women are even more efficient! :D
I haven't had any post this week and I'm waiting on 4 parcels including this. Next door had Hermes, Yodel and Amazon all delivering stuff. Had me peering out of the window all the time... I'm still here in hope

Well I ordered two copies. Like you, I had no mail on Monday or Tuesday, then on Wednesday ONE copy arrived. Still not received the 2nd one.

Had an unrelated parcel where I had to pay a customs fee, which I did online on Friday and arranged for delivery on Monday...it didn't turn up til Wednesday. Received another parcel on Wednesday that had been lost in the mail for 3 and a half weeks and yet today I received an ebay item I bought 2 days ago! Which was sent 2nd class post! Added to all this deliveries for me going to a different address and other parcels arriving damaged...I think someone at Royal Mail doesn't like me.

I haven't had any post this week and I'm waiting on 4 parcels including this. Next door had Hermes, Yodel and Amazon all delivering stuff. Had me peering out of the window all the time... I'm still here in hope
Yikes, skimmed through your post too quickly - thought you wrote "peeing out of the window all the time" ...

Ah, so they do still exist then? Amazon sent me a rather large parcel via Hermes back in April which never arrived. Their online tracking system has been stuck at "your parcel will be on the move in the next 24 hours" ever since! Amazon classified it as missing and refunded me, along with adding a note to my account to never send me anything via Hermes ever again. By the way, the tracking number is now no longer valid, so it has now officially disappeared altogether!

4k showed up today. hopefully the 3d version and the captain marvel steels get here tomorrow. i didn't get zavvi 4k steels of either of the WWA artwork for these films (because best buy) so it's nice to have one of each version now.

I still don't have anything. I'm convinced it won't turn up now :(
That's crazy being as you are in the UK and still nothing yet. I hope it comes back into stock for you and you can eventually get refunded for this one, not that you would want to order again after this fiasco. See what happens this week but I can certainly understand why you think it won't arrive now.