Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 6 13, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order on April 19 at 12 PM Red carpet, around 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £28.99 (3D+2D)

l7bp6fayact41.jpg

12540152-1314761341379690.jpg
12540152-3784761341455488.jpg

Last edited:
Also received today, looks nice next to the Infinity War zavvi lenti :)
The parallax isn't great imo and the blend seems to happen on direct line of sight as opposed to at the usual 20-30 degrees or so on either side. But under the lenti is nice, and I quite like the use of brushed metal where the sky is on the back. :thumbs:

Reactions: Chemartin_1
This honestly does feel like a blufans steel in-hand. And the lenti ain’t bad either. It’s crispier than usual

I was literally just going to ask that question, in that is this nice 'for a Zavvi Steelbook' or does it actually stack up against a premium release. Good to know it's the former, will try and grab one if they ever do a restock (and might stick in an order for Captain Marvel now...)

Reactions: Flloydo
I was literally just going to ask that question, in that is this nice 'for a Zavvi Steelbook' or does it actually stack up against a premium release. Good to know it's the former, will try and grab one if they ever do a restock (and might stick in an order for Captain Marvel now...)

I think this looks great. It’s easily the best from their lenti range. Up there with the avengers 1 & 2 4k non lenti editions they did.

but I think this could pass as a blufans steel no problem. If you didn’t know better and someone sent it to you and said this is the new blufans end game steel you’d believe it

Both arrived today, Unscathed. I have to hand it to zavvi and the steel designers, They have produced two gorgeous steelbooks. These will be worth a bit i reckon when they have sold out.

It makes me mad how much money that dude owes to collectors and he keeps on buying and posting in their faces....not cool at all!
He owes other collectors money for the steels he buys off them that he makes videos about?

I imagine he must pay them quite promptly...
or does he?